Hypocrisy

DeletedUser

WOW....since I attack whomever I wish the morality of this doesn't really bother me but I feel compelled to point out blatant hypocrisy when I see it.

In a futile attempt to stave off the thrashing that I have given him over the last several days a player has attacked a pure worker from my town.

This player belongs to an alliance that has SWORN to stop all attacks against workers and never to tolerate anyone else making such reprehensible attacks.

So the message my town member gets is "Jesse Watson brought this on you...talk to him or I will make my purpose in this game to pass you out"

.....so the goof guys have resorted to taking hostages and threatening innocent workers?

for the shear entertainment value of this I will be posting the name/alliance and actions of this player as soon as the moritorium is over.

Oh....and I'm coming back for you....today.

DeletedUser

Go get him Jess.;):D

Have your guns a blazin as you get him in sight.:D

Watch as his e-blood spills on the ground for the dogs to lap up.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Isn't this how the game is played?

I'm a pure builder, and have been KO'd every 2 days like clockwork by towns that say they never attack builders.

Funny thing is, builders are least affected by getting KO'd than fighting classes. All it means to me is 2 days of building with immunity, and 8 hours of regenning time - often less.

Welcome to the wild wild west!

DeletedUser

I was in this town dueling adventurers and I got a message from a worker asking me to duel him , he said he had only 96 health and he wanted to be KO 'd , go figure that one out, with all the workers usually complaining about being dueled LOL

DeletedUser14280

I was in this town dueling adventurers and I got a message from a worker asking me to duel him , he said he had only 96 health and he wanted to be KO 'd , go figure that one out, with all the workers usually complaining about being dueled LOL
I'm so happy! That made my day!

My stance on dueling workers is that:
The duelers can duel, sure, but they can't build a town.
Interpret that how you wish.

DeletedUser

my adventure don't duel workers and builders well he don't duel because he is trapper/trader :p

DeletedUser

I believe the rule is never to attack workers unless provoked, which they obviously were, so this thread fails.

DeletedUser

there is no such rule rebel...the game allows us to attack players of the same leve range...the RULE you refer to is player/town imposed....and if you can't enforce it, it isn't worth typing it.
fail.jpg

DeletedUser

I thought it was too obvious to actually write 'the rule that the town imposes', I just thought 'rule' would be understandable. Kind of see what you mean by not being able to enforce it, but that doesn't have anything to do with hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

You're new here. Perhaps it's you who isn't reading the first post.

DeletedUser

Im hardly new here, I didn't just start posting, I had already been forum active a couple of weeks ago but stopped posting. I just got bored now and came back for a night.

Besides, I don't really see what your saying. I read the first post and my reply didn't say anything wrong about what was written in the first post...

DeletedUser

Ok I'll explain it

a duelist from another town...a town that belongs to an alliance that claims to NEVER attack workers...attacked some workers in my town.

He couldn't beat ME so he attacked them and sent threatening telegrams telling THEM to tell ME to leave him alone.

The hypocrisy is that his alliance (FOM) argues vehemently that they never attack workers and they will not ALLOW their people to attack workers.

Now, I attack anyone I want so the act of attacking workers does not offend me but I find it amusing that either FOM has no idea what their own people are doing or they just don't care.

THAT is hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I think its actually that they won't attack workers unless provoked, which isn't hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I think its actually that they won't attack workers unless provoked, which isn't hypocrisy.

You're right Rebelwars, FoM only attacks workers if they are provoked. And my town has been provoked by Rocky Holler!

DeletedUser

Dude. Bro. Dude. Are we going to get into an internet argument over the definition of hypocrisy? I've been in a couple internet arguments before, and I'm pretty sure that upon your careful consideration you don't want to tangle with me.

Weigh your options bro. Weigh them.

DeletedUser

Go ahead, if you think you can redefine hypocrisy. However, this is what the two scenario's were, I believe:

Scenario 1 (Jesse's): The alliance says they'll never hit workers, and then does. Hypocrisy (well, sort of anyway, it usually requires them to actually mock others for attacking workers as well to make it real hypocrisy, if you see what I mean. If not, nevermind.)

Scenario 1 (True scenario): The allaince says they'll never hit workers unless provoked. They were then provoked and attacked workers in retalation. Not hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you're even saying. You seem to be saying that if what he says is true, then it's hypocrisy sort of.

Well not sort of. It is. And what he says IS true. It happened to Bat Country when I was in it. Coppers blatantly attacked us and proudly claimed the FoM title.

Furthermore, there is also hypocrisy in the fact that they claim to be a 'loose' alliance - one which doesn't have a lot of restrictions on their members. Basically because they're so huge, they're free to do whatever they want, then claim the other guy started it. Of course things being what they are on the internet, it doesn't matter. The end result is that many people in FoM believe what the dude is selling. Many other people just join to be on the winning side, then do whatever they want. The fact that they aren't really prepared, willing, or even capable of policing their own ranks makes them hypocrites.

Do you wish to continue this internet argument?

DeletedUser15560

:|
No, just look at it.
An alliance says "Don't attack workers, that's completely immoral, unless you attack workers first. Then we can KO your whole town and there's nothing you can do about it that's righteous and we're right all the time and we're for the greater good"

That's practically everything the FoM has been saying so far.

Also, You numbered both of your scenarios 1. Good job

EDIT: Was talking to Rebelwars not Gyoza. Gyoza posted before me :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again with the Bat Country/Coppers thing. The war between your 2 towns was going on long before Coppers was part of FoM. Grow up Gyoza.