Hypocrisy

DeletedUser15560

Yeah and then Coppers became a part of FoM and the FoM started destroying Bat Country.

Or at least that's what I know.

DeletedUser

Yeah and then Coppers became a part of FoM and the FoM started destroying Bat Country.

Or at least that's what I know.

wrong :- there was no envolvement in the war from FoM , untill Bat Country werent satisfied with just the Coppers as Enemies, and spread their attacks onto other FoM towns.

The truth is that most of Bat Country are actually quite happy being at war.

Most of their fighters are very effective defensively and are picking up xp from defensive duels , and dont mind getting KO'd to job around in peace for a while.

Typically if they arent getting duelled for a while then they will send out a few fighters to hit some workers again to stir up some opposition ...... and so the cycle repeats ;)

DeletedUser

I was asked for an example of hypocrisy, and I delivered.

Why is a town who blatantly started a war by attacking workers allowed to be in an alliance that claims to abhor such practices.

The answer we got was, "Because we don't believe you. We believe them."

What a fair and balanced assessment you make. How eminently qualified you must be to make such an assessment. I stand here in awe of your obvious magical powers to divine logic out of thin air.

DeletedUser15560

Oh I understand now.

This argument is a big "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG" and "NO I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG"

DeletedUser

yeah .. wash .. rinse .. repeat.

But MoSa1 forgot a step there .. when they are attacked they drag it out in the forums for weeks.

DeletedUser

wrong :- there was no envolvement in the war from FoM , untill Bat Country werent satisfied with just the Coppers as Enemies, and spread their attacks onto other FoM towns.

The truth is that most of Bat Country are actually quite happy being at war.

Most of their fighters are very effective defensively and are picking up xp from defensive duels , and dont mind getting KO'd to job around in peace for a while.

Typically if they arent getting duelled for a while then they will send out a few fighters to hit some workers again to stir up some opposition ...... and so the cycle repeats ;)

This is not true. Bat Country didn't duel anyone outside of copper towns until they started seeing other FoM names outside of the usual suspects being cycled in to a copper town who would inevitably find their way down to Bat Country to get their duels in with high motivation.

Don't rewrite history on my watch.

I can't speak for Bat Country past a couple of weeks ago when I was removed, but as of then that was the truth.

DeletedUser

This is not true. Bat Country didn't duel anyone outside of copper towns until they started seeing other FoM names outside of the usual suspects being cycled in to a copper town who would inevitably find their way down to Bat Country to get their duels in with high motivation.

Don't rewrite history on my watch.

I can't speak for Bat Country past a couple of weeks ago when I was removed, but as of then that was the truth.

Quantrillo and yourself were directly responsible for drawing FP into it , till then I hadn't really paid much attention to be honest.

I had heard there were accusations of people dropping into copper towns to attack BC but they were always "someone" so I cant either verify or not that this has happened.

DeletedUser

You remain wrong. The people directly responsible for the conflict are the two FoM leaders that planted the wardec in hopes of 'outing' Gyoza. We found out and Quantrillo decided to shoot before he was knocked out.

You do not issue wardecs, fake or real, unless you mean it. Not as bluffs, not as ploys. It is a bad idea.

We know this is why Quantrillo attacked because he said so on this forum. He went the further step of apologizing and trying to make amends. YOU want none of that. Ok. So many of you are busy trying to be Iraqi ministers of disinformation that you are believing your own stories.

It is simply not true.

DeletedUser

mss.jpg

Hai Guise? Did someone say disinformation?

DeletedUser

You remain wrong. The people directly responsible for the conflict are the two FoM leaders that planted the wardec in hopes of 'outing' Gyoza. We found out and Quantrillo decided to shoot before he was knocked out.

You do not issue wardecs, fake or real, unless you mean it. Not as bluffs, not as ploys. It is a bad idea.

We know this is why Quantrillo attacked because he said so on this forum. He went the further step of apologizing and trying to make amends. YOU want none of that. Ok. So many of you are busy trying to be Iraqi ministers of disinformation that you are believing your own stories.

It is simply not true.

QFT

This is pretty much what happened.

DeletedUser

I don't think there's much use talking to them. Based on what I've read elsewhere these FoM people are all part of an enormous extended family of furries gifted with psychic powers that enable them to know when others are cheating with no evidence at all.

We're in no position to compete that that!