I have a Question on weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a Question on weapons and I want to know why can a player who is lvl 52 use weapons that are lvl 53 and above. This seem to be unfair I think. Can someone tell me why this is possible to do and is it aloud?

DeletedUser

That player is most likely a soldier, which means that one of his class abilities is the ability to use a weapon up to three levels ahead of his level. And if you think thats bad, he only has to pay for premium to use weapons that are up to 6 levels ahead of him.

The bad part for them is that that the soldier quest line doesn't give him/her awesome weapons like the duelist quest line :cool:.

DeletedUser

ah thanks teh was wondering why some of those attackin Cat paws 11 where so high I made it there but missed out on the battle must of had enough players there

DeletedUser

ah thanks teh was wondering why some of those attackin Cat paws 11 where so high I made it there but missed out on the battle must of had enough players there

Sorry you missed the battle. If you were on the defending side then you had a star if you had a fort weapon. I'm told though that regardless of the stars the game still does a random pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.