i want to join a good city in w11

DeletedUser

im new looks fun i want to join a good city ut cant figure out how

DeletedUser

It's difficult to define what a good city is. If you want to look for a fully built city, there are hundreds of them out there, but only a limited number of cities actually filled with players.

Then what can those players provide you? Experience, information about the game & protection. However, if you are new and join a city with high level players then you can't be protected because they can't duel people who can duel you.

The town I'm running, named Louis Vandera, can provide you with carefully prepared, written guides (some with images) to help you get used to the game and become even better. If you join us now, we still have people who can put up a fight for you because they are still at around your level. The town is not fully built, but what you need essentially such as a max level hotel, shops which can provide items at your level, a market for your shopping need are all available. ;)

Our requirement is: be active, talk with people on the chat and use the Town forum often. And if you will be dueling later, don't duel worker who doesn't have dueling build.

If you are interested in joining us, please send a telegram to Panplan :)

DeletedUser24989

you can join my town..its not complete but you can help build it an learn the game ...my name is momo momo moom momo

DeletedUser

Your name is so long xD

Anyway, Da Dealer is now living in a town called SmallVille