I won't name the world but....

gabe nelson

When the metric of "average population" in a world is **maybe** one fort fight in the last two months, some categories on the market with no more than 5 items for sale, no offers on Mexican Jaguars, Jaguar Warrior's Bow you've put up for sale, and premier items -- if you ever see them listed -- are selling for -50% at least of what they are on active world....that's pretty sad.

gabe nelson

Indeed. I'm afraid by the time it happens -- if it does -- my character will be so far behind gear-wise. Just makes me down. Big time. Don't know what to do with this character; play or let go...

Oddersfield

Was just about to say the same thing, Nova - but you beat me to it :) However. I think it is more than 2-3.

Some players on El Dorado (and other worlds) are just hanging in there until they can migrate their toon - some actually migrated into these from other, now closed, worlds. Personally, I am struggling for motivation to continue playing on these worlds - I am even struggling with Colorado these days.

It would be good if Inno could present an overview of their plans going forward so people can take appropriate action to suit their circumstances. This game needs serious rejuvenation, and quickly, but it seems to be drifting into oblivion without a care in the world.

Oddersfield

Last I heard Inno was hoping to shut down Galveston for good in 2024 even though it was announced in 2023. Is final closure now being pushed to 2025 or, if this year, does it not count as it was announced in 2023?

Without clarification of the Galveston position, I am not really sure what "zero closures this year" actually means. Does it exclude announcements of closures to take place in 2025?

buchstabensuppe

Inno first has to decide of a course of action, then needs to make a plan, then a schedule, and only then will announce anything.

mnielsens carefully worded statement (which i can't find anymore) that there are currently no plans to close any world only means that either no decision has been made (meaning everything is totally open, which wouldn't surprise me this early in the year) or that plans are already developed.

NovaStar

Inno first has to decide of a course of action, then needs to make a plan, then a schedule, and only then will announce anything.

mnielsens carefully worded statement (which i can't find anymore) that there are currently no plans to close any world only means that either no decision has been made (meaning everything is totally open, which wouldn't surprise me this early in the year) or that plans are already developed.
It was in the thread under Saloon>Ask CM about the game

C0OPeR

When the metric of "average population" in a world is **maybe** one fort fight in the last two months, some categories on the market with no more than 5 items for sale, no offers on Mexican Jaguars, Jaguar Warrior's Bow you've put up for sale, and premier items -- if you ever see them listed -- are selling for -50% at least of what they are on active world....that's pretty sad.
Join colorado , atleast , u will have one full side fort battle for prime time and half side for none prime time