If it wasn't for bad luck.......

DeletedUser

So what is with all the bragging threads like "my best duel", or "my best item found"? What about us losers who can't get a break? I just spent 6 hours hanging posters and have yet to get a bloody poster. This thread is for whiners and failures like me to complain about all our bad luck.

DeletedUser

It took me 6hrs to find 1 ham...set me behind big time:mad:

Back on track now though it seems;)

DeletedUser

I dont think i was as unlucky as either of u, but i took a fair number of tries for the posters and the ham aswell....especially the ham! As if it wasnt bad enuf getting almost no gold or exp while trying it.

DeletedUser

Haha, Ham on W7 took me 8 & a Half hours:dry:, it only took me 4 this time.:)

DeletedUser

the dang ham took me 20 HOURS!!!!!!!!! i had to wait for my energy to refill!!!! (now that super gay!!!!!)

now i don't even like Ham no more lolz

DeletedUser

Hey, no bragging allowed on this thread. Now I'm stuck on leather. 6 hours tanning hides yesterday, and 8 hours today. I only got one stinking leather out of the 14 hours. I still need two more. Motivation gone to hell. Why me? :mad:

DeletedUser

I've cowboyed for a total of 16 hours all together (spread out so my motivation won't go down) trying to get the 7 T-Bone steaks I need. I have yet to get a T-Bone steak. And since i'm an adventurer, my change to get the item should be 25%.

Never a t-Bone steak. STILL

DeletedUser

I've cowboyed for a total of 16 hours all together (spread out so my motivation won't go down) trying to get the 7 T-Bone steaks I need. I have yet to get a T-Bone steak. And since i'm an adventurer, my change to get the item should be 25%.

Never a t-Bone steak. STILL

Actually 10% of 15% is 1.5%, so you'd have a 16.5% chance of finding the product.

DeletedUser

Lol i got 3 T-bone steaks in my first 2 hours but no more :(. Took me ages to get all the leather I needed for them quests.

DeletedUser

I've noticed sometimes if you cancel the quest it seems easier to get the items you need. Then when you have them go back in and accept the quest and then complete it all at the same time.

DeletedUser

That stupid god damn flag! ive lost count how many days ive been bouncing around from cowboy > guarding the fort > tanning deer skin! nothing drops anymore!:mad:

DeletedUser

I've noticed sometimes if you cancel the quest it seems easier to get the items you need. Then when you have them go back in and accept the quest and then complete it all at the same time.

If you cancel the quest can you take it up again ??

DeletedUser

Yes you can accept the quest again. I've done it several times.

DeletedUser

I still don't have a union flag. I think I've guarded the fort for 2 hours every day since a couple days after the server open.

My motivation for it has always been in the 90's when I do it, usually 100.

Lame.

DeletedUser

Try praying, it can't hurt if u have'nt gotten any drops lately!!!!