Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wonder how many of those L30 + are really active though ???

L30-ish seems to be a ceiling that many people hit and quit...

W2/3 are still half the size of W-1 ... so it might be awhile yet for W-1 to get re-opened.

DeletedUser

37059 left. 14 more days and we will have mostly only active people left.

DeletedUser

you just have to know what your doing. you have to show restraint for some classes. for builders and adventurers, they're fine, they have planty of jobs. but for duelers, its pretty tough. you have to find a good area to duel in, and not duel too often, or your dueling level will increase like crazy, and you'll stop getting much experience from dueling.

DeletedUser

Yes it is, I really don't want the admins to reopen world 1, world 1 is suppose to be the world of the veterans, and letting all these newbies in will just ruin it most will end up being inactives.

DeletedUser

I think the funniest part is the from the front page that still says.
223659 Players
5 Game worlds

When I was looking at other worlds they are in worse shape than W1 with actives. So how are they still boasting 223k players? That would mean 44k actives on each of the 5 worlds.

DeletedUser

they are not counting actives - they are counting the ones they havent deleted yet :)

DeletedUser

So is world 1 going to re open? I think it should be re opened because that is the main world where the most ammount of players are?

DeletedUser

I am actually starting to see some progress on this front, there aren't a billion red spots on my map, only a million now! =D

DeletedUser

24207 left. It seems they've stopped deleting inactives. Want to keep the numbers up :)

DeletedUser

If they are to reopen World 1, you guys that are not involved with World 1 are welcome to join my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.