Indian Sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone know where I can buy the Indian clothing, moccasins and indian feather hat in world 8??

Cheers

DeletedUser

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but the tool is utterly useless.

I have searched in every town that it said had the Indian Feather hat and not one of them did.

It might be useful if the information was correct and up to date.

Thanks anyway, I will just keep randomly searching

DeletedUser8627

Depending exactly where about you are in world 8

Towns I have found with this item are: -FoM- Babylon and Corleone Family - hat
Bat Country and Crater Lake - shoes
Dell River and Forgotten Valley - Clothing
Happy Saloon 2 and Ramoth-Gilead - necklace
Mustang can be bought from any built general store.

And these are just random towns I checked.

http://www.weststats.com

Towns> Town Listing. This gives a list of every town there and how many each town holds. If the items are round about 100 then the town should be a fully built one.

DeletedUser

This is very strange.
I have just checked -FoM- Babylon and there is no listing for the hat.

I am not a member of a town, does that make a difference?

Cheers

DeletedUser8627

Now on the second block under the tailor (forth item down) you can see the Indian Feather hat.

Need a screenshot?

DeletedUser

Just to clarify,

On the weststats I can see that they are offering this for sale but in the actual game town it is not there in the tailor

DeletedUser8627

If you do not belong to the town in the specific world and check the tailor (Level 10) you will only see the items available to level 8. Only once you have joined the town will you be able to see level 9 and level 10 items.The Indian feather hat only appears in a town when the Tailor is level 9 ,this is why you cannot see it at the moment.

It better to purchase gear if you belong to the town as well as you pay a quarter of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.