Items found

DeletedUser

Actually, if you look at the rope, it's got the natural shadow that ya find in the reports. The note image does not. Nice try. :nowink:

DeletedUser

<snip>
Not too bad for a level 19 ? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Luck has been on your side apparently. I am a pretty lucky guy myself too, but no matter how many times I go trading with indians, I only find cigars.

DeletedUser

60%
2 hours
$ 12
14 Experience points
You advanced 1 level.
luck_bonus.png
vest_grey.png
Gray Waistcoat (+11 Reflex, +10 Shooting) Sell Price $450

DeletedUser6359

How can you do Trading with indians when you're just level 19?

Pretty easily if you have the right items. I was trading with Indians when I was like level 16 or 17 as I recall. All your stats and skill points in trading, a yellow bow, bowler hat, yellow or grey shirt, grey work shoes, you're trading with Indians. I'm only level 25 and I'm already Selling Guns with Indians.

DeletedUser

Pretty easily if you have the right items. I was trading with Indians when I was like level 16 or 17 as I recall. All your stats and skill points in trading, a yellow bow, bowler hat, yellow or grey shirt, grey work shoes, you're trading with Indians. I'm only level 25 and I'm already Selling Guns with Indians.

mmhmm and later on you can buy the fancy bowler hat, fancy dress coat and fancy work shoes. to get more bonuses.

DeletedUser

yeah but he also is using a bonus.

i don't really approve of the premium. it's like paying to cheat. but i suppose the developers need money to improve the game and keep it running.

DeletedUser

get lost azuk. i am not reading any of your posts anymore. lol your dam lucky man