Items found

DeletedUser

At all jobs you have the same chances to get an item ... With more luck you get better items so it isnt increasing the chances to get any item so... You can work even 24 hour it doesnt matter in a row or not... You get same number of items . If you work in a row their price will decrease capichi?

DeletedUser

I know it doesn't mean that I'd get an item 65% of the time, but never in any other job have I gone 24 work hours without getting some special item (not specifically job related). I just love (hate) that the game denies me my items on my highest luck job :(

But other than that amazing string of bad luck, my best item was only a push dagger :(

DeletedUser6869

I've picked up like 25 items, but i can't figure out my quest of putting on my gray rags... does that have to be done on a certain day at acertain time?

DeletedUser

I've picked up like 25 items, but i can't figure out my quest of putting on my gray rags... does that have to be done on a certain day at acertain time?

No, you just have to accept the quest, wear the gray rags, and complete it. It shouldn't matter if you were already wearing it. If it doesn't work, try Settings > Support.

DeletedUser6869

do u need a donkey to move from town to town? P.s i finally got the gray rags on..phew, i'm not naked anymore!

DeletedUser

do u need a donkey to move from town to town? P.s i finally got the gray rags on..phew, i'm not naked anymore!

shadow dragon answered your question elsewhere, but just click the signpost in the center foreground of the town pic and click "Walk". Every store has a signpost too.

DeletedUser5046

luck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

muzzle loader repairing covered wagon...I know, but it's the first non-rusty gun I've found. Edit: and black clothing in the next two hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMFG AZUK,seems like luck is in ur body,prayed to god and hes a friend of yours and to luck,found a very useful item to ur possessions

DeletedUser

you found a talisman and stone chain!!! Ive done like transport ammunition 30 times and havent gotten either.

DeletedUser

i dont get it,i think Azuk might be the luck god or something,i mean it,he gets rare items from high luck jobs and premium and ends up with stuff i couldnt get in w3,its just that,i dont have luck