Items found

Harsha..

No worry.I have 5 piece of a note part 1 you could have one for 1400$.

Buy my piece of note 1 instead for 1399$ :p

there's no way which i'll give so little for something which i've been hunting for over a year! - once i've collected all other shop items which i need for the next quest - for lvl 120, i'll collect the cash and give it all to the one who deserves it the most in exchange for the note :D

DeletedUser

How bout this guys, next time I get on a computer I'll update my inventory all 100% up for sale. Cheap prices too!

Harsha..

seriously? - are you indeed looking to just quit and sell everything - or maybe use the cash to convert to a dueler?

i'd recommend that you sell them slowly, about one valuable item each week, then you will get the most out of them - putting them all up for sale will get you absurd sums for valuable items

DeletedUser

LoL!!!
deringer_bellestar.png
-Ambrush stagecoach.

DeletedUser

seriously? - are you indeed looking to just quit and sell everything - or maybe use the cash to convert to a dueler?

i'd recommend that you sell them slowly, about one valuable item each week, then you will get the most out of them - putting them all up for sale will get you absurd sums for valuable items

Unfortunately with the way things are going for me right now, my academy, work, and life, I have zero time for stuff I wanna do now. I only get like 4 hours of sleep a day, lol.. So either I'm just gonna cash out and donate all my money, or go on a super long vacation until I can sort out things.

But here is my latest inventory, if you see something you like, let me know and we'll work something out.
http://weststats.com/Inventory/aaefeb6f13818b19a2c6e8ea05c8daf2/

Noobmic

Job report: Guarding the fort Today at 8:12 AM

Delete » Guarding the fort

motivation.png
85%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 45
experience.png
0 experience points
luck.png
flag_north.png

Job report: Guarding the fort Today at 12:12 PM

Delete » Guarding the fort

motivation.png
74%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 40
experience.png
0 experience points
luck.png
flag_north.png

Nice :D

Harsha..

LoL!!!
deringer_bellestar.png
-Ambrush stagecoach.

great one :p - i'm waiting for you to get your second Nat's machete - then, we two can possibly negotiate a deal :D

Unfortunately with the way things are going for me right now, my academy, work, and life, I have zero time for stuff I wanna do now. I only get like 4 hours of sleep a day, lol.. So either I'm just gonna cash out and donate all my money, or go on a super long vacation until I can sort out things.

But here is my latest inventory, if you see something you like, let me know and we'll work something out.
http://weststats.com/Inventory/aaefeb6f13818b19a2c6e8ea05c8daf2/

that isn't good - best take the "super long vacation" - we can't afford to lose one of our biggest finders of W2....

DeletedUser

solucky.jpg

So, I was looking for a spade. For the golden sabre quest, and guess what I found too?

Night cap! :D

DeletedUser

leather_hat_brown.png
-ambrush stagecoach
smith.png
-Transporting prisoners
indian_hat.png
-Transporting prisoners
rusty_conquistador.png
-Chasing bandits
pilger_jacket.png
-Chasing bandits

Wow.The holiday set works pretty good.(i got all this items today.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, nice... I skipped the christmas and easter quests last year, didn't realize it was going to become a set... so can't wait till christmas to get my hat :D

DeletedUser

91557694.jpg

I know it's only a product... but with only a 9% drop rate this is pretty good :cool:

DeletedUser

pilger_boots.png
-Chasing bandits
paper1.png
-Ambrush stagecoach
dancer_hat.png
-Transporting prisoners

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ambush stagecoach
muzzleloader_drake.png
peacemaker.png

Grave robber
leather_hat_black.png
muzzleloader_drake.png
dancer_chain.png

All with holiday set on. Not max value that I could get (which surprised me), but nice finds. All in one day.

DeletedUser

All with holiday set on. Not max value that I could get (which surprised me), but nice finds. All in one day.

It suprised me as well. For me I have around 630 lp in treasure hunting, using the holiday set lowers my max consideraby so it's not all that advantagous for me to use.