Items found

DeletedUser

That's the luckiest, lmao! First attempt and -25 hp. lol.

Anyway, can you Print Screen in Opera Browser, i have opera but i dont use it in playing TW and The West (sorry for lil bit off topic).:D

Yeah you can, and personally it is the best I have tried for playing The West.
IE sucked:mad:, Firefox lagged for me while loading the the inventory:( screen...

and that Google browser peice of crap was worse than IE and Firefox combined (insert very disgusted and outraged face here)

Opera runs so smooth for me, fast and reliable:D.

DeletedUser

Yeah you can, and personally it is the best I have tried for playing The West.
IE sucked:mad:, Firefox lagged for me while loading the the inventory:( screen...

and that Google browser peice of crap was worse than IE and Firefox combined (insert very disgusted and outraged face here)

Opera runs so smooth for me, fast and reliable:D.

How can you Print Screen in Opera? :eek:

DeletedUser

band_blue.png

Blue Bandana :( Not more...

DeletedUser

I am still surprised I found a union flag within the first 2 hours I guarded a fort :p

DeletedUser

YOU GOT ME!!! I had done a 30 minute job just for a taster on level 8...but this was my first determined go at the fort, seriously.....

but I guess you are right about the twice thing

My deepest apologies for misleading the truth, (a little) :D
Uhm still doesn't check out right? Motivation is at 89%. 2 hours of work is minus 6% That would have to be 4 hours of previous work with a +1% for heal time.

seriously....Watch out, eye is smart u can't full me...again and again!

DeletedUser3717

tatter_black.png

cereals.png

danger.png
You stay in the sun too long and get a bad sunburn. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser

I got three rolls of cloth AND the half a note in one 2 hour stint :) LOve a decent weapon though...

DeletedUser

I got three rolls of cloth AND the half a note in one 2 hour stint :) LOve a decent weapon though...
I only got 1 roll and I think what's a 3rd of a note, but I did get the other 2 rolls the stint before.

DeletedUser

ive been doing trading alot and ill show you a pic of my inventory of what i have found!