P&P It's show time at Girl Pose!

DeletedUser

As always, a summary at the bottom for those who can't be bothered to read! ;)
ogrelips.jpg

Queen Betsy finds happiness at last...
After a period of noisy unrest between the citizens of Ogre Lips and our noisy neighbours, the Hombres, it turns out that all we needed, was a little bit of magic...

Those of you that have been following our little saga, (See Here) will know that last time I put pen to paper it was to appeal for help in our struggle for a quiet life in our swamp in the face of some quite torrid fueding with our neighbours over at El Hombre Nevueoaxx or whatever it is. Well I am pleased to say that the time of trouble is over and we would like to welcome all citizens of World 12 to come on over for a Right Royal Wedding ball.

As you may know, Queen Betsy and us other ogres have had quite a lot of fun making friends and influencing people in the brave new world, and it turns out that this friendly nature struck a particularly keen note with our old friend Mad Mexican. He has been quite taken with Queen Betsy, but even we didn't realise just how much until he turned up bearing a couple of magic potions that he had stolen from somewhere in lieu of Tequilla.

magic-potion-thumb1354606.jpg

The first one we weren't too sure about, it came with a label that said "Happily Ever After Potion". A little bit cliched, we though. We want to shake that whole fairy tale image. We said. Nevertheless, Queen Betsy and The Mad Mexican took a swig, and all was well for a few moments....until...

ogre-women.jpg
ogreHombre.png

Oh hell no! Not a chance in hell, quick, drink the other one!

*Glug Glug Glug*

15381__the_mexican_l.jpg

Phew! Much better!

It was at this point, that we realised that not only had the potion sealed the tryst between Queen Betsy and the Mad Mexican, but we were ALL suddenly GORGEOUS!

Yes folks, the Ogres have gone, the swamp is transformed, and you are all invited to come and celebrate with us at our newly named fancy town, Girl Pose!

Come and find us in the middle of the map, where all the beautiful people are. Mr and Mrs Mad Mexican particularly enjoy gifts of tequilla and turnips (Some habits die hard)

1722276158.jpg

Welcome to Girl Pose!

Recap - Ogre Lips have changed their name to Girl Pose

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait...you had an invite! I can't for the life of me imagine why you didn't take up our very kind offer?! We are the beautiful people now you know!