Jiberish Game

DeletedUser

No, what are you?

dfhusaofeo marfuse oanmd msafnaf aifeu wid 9 wjkadl monwa rutbob, aksa eiooep 9 paf iefneifn adwajo yai awhud grgout apr aosi jtfa? dfoe ep tao qudawkt.

DeletedUser5046

no...ill give them hell till mah teddy's back!!!!:mad:

gafhafhejh fayhff!!!!!

DeletedUser

oh, boy...who stole your teddy?

kdjasdjg ajkds j dakjg kadg!! (aka - i will kill him for you!!)

DeletedUser5046

i dunno..but they will surely have hell tis time:mad:

ahdgfarhf arygj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'll have to send you an atomic bomb with your package! He will pay!!

dkjlskj oeiptwio flsdkdjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

lol. sorry, my computer signed me out of messenger...i'll be back on it in a moment...

DeletedUser

You have to go? already? oh well, I will hire a ******* to steal your teddy :p

ahfae adfpr thaf!?

DeletedUser

Her teddy was taken by naughty kids, but she has it back now :)

kadsljlf jwpoue ckvljlx?

DeletedUser

I don't have any spare change.

sexifiapoakfd wdfkljdwljk j oifuijh iluiudsiou fsooiufs upisfpoiuw bhfskfsbvriwyfbv akbdoabuf bauio a****wajiilo anmd fojsexoek woigtjh med?

DeletedUser

Good, cuz I'm Ms. Independent, lol

kdlkfjsa jdskalgjsdg asd jgklasdg?

DeletedUser

David should burn? I agree

sahfsdfhksdhgdsha hjdsjkgajhads (aka Think your better than everyone? Go burn!)

DeletedUser

James just admitted he wants to go burn, how sad.

apfekwgiopjwiogmeropgnmperiognmeroignmerowgnmosingmpoisangasrngsanoignriosagniosgnsoigvjsariovgnasiorvgjrsuivgnisnviapnvpesronmbhojruisafjk buiiu eruiewfowaiusb or gisag areuiogoiegiuesdnhfruo isogrbogbruigeruiogbhoergboe erugeoiugeibg eorabhjdnaldnaln eofbefoi he0feghf hwoefwweofnwbo wbw wfiowfwhfowu wfiuow wwifwiuufuif089f08 bf ei 8780 e 988 jolsdbhosdfbo 9 eowfno ei jaadl d aefujasefi ijaeofnia afojneoi agablacksabbathdfhd efouiaifubv uirgio"iamironman" aeopbfajksgfkl;sm ;l sfk wafwgwe trehdg erghjegfbeu uewvfww wuifwvi nsla. kdfkja nsfps jpis???

(aka. What the f's your problem dude saying random crap in the wrong section if you want to have a rant fight start a new politics and i would be happy to rant against you because i disagree with your politics and i do think anything is better than radical governments and i believe you should just calm down before something bad happens to all of these posts and that would be bad wouldn't it and the fact that you think that I and you should burn is rather funny, fyi i dont think im better than everyone else but i am beginning to believe you do and that brings me to end the politics discussion once and for all, how about we argue about music, i like black sabbath because they have a good song called Iron Man, ever hear it, the first words are "I am Iron Man" and if you havent heard it you should; anyways; i only disagree with you because I have my view points and You have yours and I want to express myself. what about you???)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, what did you do James, lol! Why are all these people yelling at you??

dkjgad gkdlgjakd gajksdgieten ektne?