Just very disappointing

DeletedUser15560

I started reading the World 8 forum section since the first "Ride of the Marshals" or thread.

And I do know about all of those threads getting closed due to too many people getting as close as they can to breaking the rules :|

Either way in each thread you people seem to be incapable of controlling yourselves. KK had an outrage on page 3 :eek:

DeletedUser

And I suppose you're just here to tell me what a jerk I am. Well, it's too late for that, my friend. I already know I'm a jerk. Fortunately sometimes jerks like me get many threads dedicated in tribute to their tireless jerkdom. This thread is no exception. I'd like to thank my friends, and of course the academy. But most of all I'd like to thank me, because you know what? I'm worth it.

DeletedUser

What would you all talk about if it wasn't for Gyoza. You should all be thanking him for giving you something to do while waiting 2 hours for your character to get done building a railroad station. :p

DeletedUser

Either way in each thread you people seem to be incapable of controlling yourselves. KK had an outrage on page 3 :eek:

People gotta start taking responsibilty for their own actions and you need to get a reality check, "We people" are perfectly in control you might notice we aren't the ones throwing our toys out of the pram.

DeletedUser15560

:eek:hmy:

I'm not necessarily trying to start a large debate here, I was just proving a point.

And no I'm not going to call Gyoza a jerk. He's an internet super hero. ;)

DeletedUser14280

If you know where he lives, why not private message him with the real location, then claim on this thread that he lives somewhere ridiculous?

DeletedUser14280

...Ow. Something about that question just broke my brain.

You live in Botswana?

DeletedUser15560

I live on a ranch in Texas. The computer I'm using runs on sticks, mud, and manure.
It's a complex device, really.

DeletedUser

Im not sure where this conversation has gone, but I thought I might as well warn, McG is one such player mentioned as deliberately attacking allies etc, or so I beleive.

DeletedUser

I live on a farm in Missouri...we have horses...sometimes we even say "y'all"