P&P Kingdom of Israel

• Thread starter Alvin *Creepy*Karpis
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For those of you that have dealt with the Israelites on w11, but are not apart of w12.

The Kingdom of Israel are some of the biggest n00bs we've ever come across. The only town we've ever had friendly dueling with, and then they came and attacked one of our members (Bald Kirk) 6 times in a row - Bald Kirk KOd 3 of them and he was the defender! lol ... Wompom then got attacked and repaid the favor only once only to get screamed at by the Army General, who since, has been asleep in a hotel afraid.

So we decided to shut their mouths and have been destroying their mortician stats but all they have done is screamed more at us for ramming our foot into their behind over and over. They hate us so much that they stole our town name in w12 - so because of this, our war will continue over into w12.

So enjoy this little video of the biggest town n00bs in the West.

DeletedUser

I thought that I belonged to the biggest n00b town in the west! I must work harder to become more n00bish!

DeletedUser

I thought that I belonged to the biggest n00b town in the west! I must work harder to become more n00bish!

You guys were, "When n000bs Attack" come on now, my favorite part of your video was the Martin Short part lol - It was to short, so I had to reverse and do it again! lol

DeletedUser

stop typing what you think happend creepy..good name actually...and figure out fact instead..

Kingdom of israel doesnt exist on w12 and nobody have stolen your town name from w11 to w12...alcatraz town doesnt ewen exist yet on w12..
but i figure you guys will make 1 soon..

W11 is W11 and W12 is a whole other story..but if you wanna bring the fight ower to W12...well i cant stop you....but stop talking bull ok...

(Sleeping IS and will always be a good way of NOT being KOd by 4 duellers just waiting in my town)......sigh...so dumb so dumb...
theres nothing noobish in that...actually you didnt get the privilige to KO me..

Wendywild

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry i was wrong there is a town calld Alcatraz...but there is no former israel members in it...

i dont hate anyone creepy..so hard words for a game...actually i think you are a bit cute to put down so much work in what you do....