Kingston Upon Hull

• Thread starter ViolentTeatowel
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just to say I have left this town. I have left it under the control of the current members as I have some drastic character changes to make. I need to build up my money, to re-distribute my skills, and because of this I won't be able to contribute to any town at the minute. I don't know where I will go from here but at the minute I'm just building up my money until I do know.

If you need any more information on the town, the people I would recommend to telegram are JaXm or Rachel Snow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks. :)

By the way, people who may be looking to join a town. There are still 9 positions open. The town is starting to develop nicely and so is my character. I am desperate for people to join so I can get the town moving properly now. Ideas, advice and just another opinion, really.

Please, please, please consider it.

Also, I will be editing details everytime I bump thread so I do apologise and hope a mod will direct me if I'm not allowed to post and edit my town stats on the original post when bumping. :)

Also, recommendations for advertising my town better will be appreciated and taken into consideration. :)

DeletedUser

Town

I would love to join ur town my name is ionxepro I Am lvl 3witha high construction level k have 50$ and could be a great help to your town

DeletedUser

This is the town's current situation:

Town Hall lv. 5
Bank lv. 4
Hotel lv. 2
Tailor lv. 4
Gunsmith lv. 4
General Store lv. 4
Mortician lv. 1

We have 7 places left, and we're searching for anyone other than workers to help us grow ;)