l8dy gaga to GoldenArrow favoritisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I had originally posted this as a response to legion's dominance on w11. Hidden in a backwater is wrong, I'd rather tell the truth in the open.

Total dominance? Bending rules to morph l8dygaga to George Clooney to GoldenArrow jumping that player over 30 levels up to 99 is extreme favoritism. It's account swapping if there is someone to account swap with. Does anyone here believe a level 99 player decided to leave and just legally gave the account to l8dygaga/George Clooney to become GoldenArrow? How many times does a player get the privile
ge of trading up on their account? This person has done it twice. With their favoritism and outrageous hp (10,000+) of course legion runs world 11. Of course it's boring. No tactics or worldwide cooperation will overcome this situation.

respectfully,

chuck42

DeletedUser

Who left and gave a 99 level account to gaga? We know all the players? So who left?

Deleted User - 1278415

umm Golden Arrow left. and offered his account to Lady Gaga. I think that was spelled out clearly in post #1.

DeletedUser

Missed that before- you are correct, one did leave, and legally gave his password to another player. I'd like a level 99 account too please, since it's legal and not just for a select few. Giving out my password is illegal, yes?

Waiting patiently and respectfully,
chuck42

One Armed Ninja

There is nothing explicitly in the rules against these.
And just so you know, noone gave Gaga George Clooney - she built that one from the ground up.

@Chuck, yes letting another player know your password is illegal, but in the case of GoldenArrow Quitting, due to real life reasons, the password was no longer his once he gave his account away to gaga. And there would be no mutli accounting, as gaga would've deleted any character she had on W11 before palying as GoldenArrow there.

This is not account "swapping" or "trading" as Gaga keeps both accounts, as long as she is not playing both on the same world, she is not breaking any rule, and that means you are just complaining because you are being beaten. It's perfectly natural

Ps, I know this level 99 would quit he'd been thinking baout it for a while, I knew GA quite well whilst he was here and he just didnt want all his work to just die with leaving.

An no, there is NEVER any favouritism, it should go without having to say.

DeletedUser

It's perfectly fine for GA to give his account away. Nobody has played more than 1 account at once, so no rules have been broken.

Your issue seems more to be about HP. That's an effect of the new premiums, not any rule breaking.

DeletedUser

Her HP in world 11 iritates me. I mean just last week I attacked a former small fort belonging to my town. It took atleast 4 or 5 rounds of 40 attackers shooting a tanking GA who had 10000+ HP on the fully built soldier tower before she ran away.

Durring that time the other defenders were free to shoot the attackers without getting hurt, and by the time she ran away we had much weaker HP and we still had to clear the rest of the 2k/3k HP defenders on their towers.

DeletedUser

unclear

§1) One Account Per Player

Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players, nor is it allowed to use the same password. You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account. An account can only be played by one player.
Examples:

• It is forbidden for a player to log in to another member’s account for any reason.
  • Giving your password to another player, or allowing anyone else to access your account is forbidden.
  • Forcing entry to another account is prohibited. Even attempting to do so is a violation of the rules.
Now, don't get me wrong--I have nothing but respect for GA/L8dy, but the rules seem pretty clear to me. I've seen this done on other worlds (bullettoothtony or something like that taking over an account on world one , and they even let him change his character class). Bottom line is the rules state that you cannot play or look after another player's account. L8dy did not build this character--GA did. SHe is playing/looking after that account. It is clearly against the rules. That being said, the game is more interesting with him/her in it than out of it.

DeletedUser

Jumping more than 30 levels up by being given someone else's account has nothing to do with HP. Better start passing these mega accounts out to everyone to make it fair, otherwise it's just favoritism.

DeletedUser23701

It's perfectly legal, however, rules say nothing about it.
go figure it out :)

As for fort tanks, look at it like as resistance dueler. Why no one complains about them?
You hit him a lot, but low HP damage. So 10+ duelers are needed to KO single resistance dueler. Same at fort fights with HP tanks.
And having many HP tanks in front, you won't be able to take fort.

Think about new strategies, not like shootout without chance.

One Armed Ninja

Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players, nor is it allowed to use the same password. You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account. An account can only be played by one player.
Examples:

• It is forbidden for a player to log in to another member’s account for any reason.
  • Giving your password to another player, or allowing anyone else to access your account is forbidden.
  • Forcing entry to another account is prohibited. Even attempting to do so is a violation of the rules.
Now, don't get me wrong--I have nothing but respect for GA/L8dy, but the rules seem pretty clear to me. I've seen this done on other worlds (bullettoothtony or something like that taking over an account on world one , and they even let him change his character class). Bottom line is the rules state that you cannot play or look after another player's account. L8dy did not build this character--GA did. SHe is playing/looking after that account. It is clearly against the rules. That being said, the game is more interesting with him/her in it than out of it.

As soon as GA handed gaga the account, it was no longer his - so she is just looking after her own accounts then.
And that, my friend, is not against the rules.

@Chuck, there is favouritism involved in this to an extent, it is GA's favouritism of gaga, so that he gave her his account, ratehr than someone else. It's not as if a level 99 account was created out of thin air just so we can appease her. GA put a lot of hard work building up that account. It was GA's choice and no=one elses.

@TTR, its perfectly fair, as anyone who wanted could have a 10k HP soldier. Hellstromm illustrated how somewhere I just can't remember where. And it can get a bit annoying to be against, but she chose that build to help out her team more.

DeletedUser

I guess

As soon as GA handed gaga the account, it was no longer his - so she is just looking after her own accounts then.
And that, my friend, is not against the rules.

@Chuck, there is favouritism involved in this to an extent, it is GA's favouritism of gaga, so that he gave her his account, ratehr than someone else. It's not as if a level 99 account was created out of thin air just so we can appease her. GA put a lot of hard work building up that account. It was GA's choice and no=one elses.

@TTR, its perfectly fair, as anyone who wanted could have a 10k HP soldier. Hellstromm illustrated how somewhere I just can't remember where. And it can get a bit annoying to be against, but she chose that build to help out her team more.

My thing is the rules are unclear. Handing over an account appears to me to be against the rules. If you can never log into someone else's account, how did L8dy take it over? Did they contact the administrators to get this done, or did one day L8dy just delete her character and log into GA's account? I just think it goes against the spirit of the rules--that's just me. I'm not complaining because I'm not even in world 11 anymore, but if a person quits the game, he/she should have to delete the account. I had a pretty good dueler in world 11 that I'm sure my allies would have liked to utilize when I quit, but I read the rules and thought that could not be done. Anyway--on to the next topic.

DeletedUser21360

Dear everyone on my side,

I am just as mad as the rest of you that there is now a 10k tank against us. But that's life. We could have them too, but we're all busy leveling and using our skills for other thing, that's the sacrifice of forts.

On the note of receiving level 99 accounts. I myself have had a level 99 account on world 1 handed to me (Until I got bored). I just simply deleted my old world 1 account (Like level 50 something) and then I logged into peddler, because nobody was playing him at that time.

On the note of the account being GA, I'm just as mad as the rest of you guys that L8dygaga has the account now, although I'm simply mad because I loved GA to death and we were good friends. I don't care that its L8dygaga who has the account now, in fact, I'm glad its her, because she is a good friend of mine, and I know she's good at this game, especially fort fights.

I hope you guys don't complain about this too much, its all perfectly legal and whatnot, 10k hp tank, eh, I don't like it, but we could have them too. So Don't complain about it, just do something about it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.