P&P Latigo Kid's fall

DeletedUser

Mad Alice was a legend in W2... but was caught cheating and banned.

PS... no need to apologize, we need you to start drama in W2, it's boring without you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

awww, it took 6 duels, and 6 duellers that are all higher levels than me to KO me :eek:hmy:

Harsha..

ooo, sure
then, in this case, i'll keep on making duel P&Ps, lol

maybe, when i'm bigger and stronger, i might try to emulate her ;)

Harsha..

lol

i do know how to make "blazing" threads, but i don't try to do so, as i might even get banned or face constant infractions

btw...i have looked at morthy's reputation, he has so many red squares there...was suggesting inventory limits and other such things the cause?

Diggo11

lol

i do know how to make "blazing" threads, but i don't try to do so, as i might even get banned or face constant infractions

btw...i have looked at morthy's reputation, he has so many red squares there...was suggesting inventory limits and other such things the cause?
I think this world could do with a little drama, so long as it stays iwthin P&P rules ;)

Anyway Morthy cheated :p The Mod and Admin CP has tools to do almost anything :)

Harsha..

hmm, yes

i agree...only two threads are open right now - this one and the items found thread
all the best finders are bored, and even a good find such as cody's dagger is ignored

DeletedUser

...paging all customers. Will a "Harsha" please come to the courtesy booth? You lost your hat when it was shot off your head while once again unsuccessfully attacking a Wanted fort. Thank you and have a nice day!
Remember, shop smart...shop S-Mart.

:indian:

Harsha..

lol

i don't mind, even if i'm losing
if i did mind, i would have joined the WANTED alliance a long time ago :p

DeletedUser

lol

i don't mind, even if i'm losing
if i did mind, i would have joined the WANTED alliance a long time ago :p

First of all you would have to be approved... don't think that's happening anytime soon :p

DeletedUser

We only except players that know how to play well with others, as a team, coordinate well etc...

you being a leader of a horrible town/alliance, being associated with offtopica, wolf brigade, DCD obviously shows you are not a player we would would consider.

Harsha..

haha, lol

why would i want to join?
you, Wanted guys are my "permanent" enmnes, ever since you rejected us, threw us out of the alliance

once you guys threw us, BQ out it meant that we are not going to try and return, but we will join the opposite side

I do know what will happen in the end, the WANTED alliance will disband and fall one of these days, you leaders are always trying to cover up the chaos from the players, it's all back-stage drama

p.s = i am NOT saying this, bcoz you tried to make me look bad, but the truth :)

however hard you agrue, you can't deny that anything, when on a high can only come DOWN

DeletedUser

Chaos???

We have 10 forts, number 1 town, and 5 other towns reaching into the top 15 now or very soon.

We KO towns with ease, and take over forts weekly... by the way one of your forts we took over when YOU guys attacked us... we counter attacked, defended all our forts and took over one of yours in the process (-=

Yeah... looks like we're going to fall soon...

DeletedUser

Wow, here goes WANTED's cheer leader...again!!! :eek:hmy:

Any way, i hear my town's name mentioned...a name that roll's of many people lips with fear...Offtopica - Oops, im cheers leading, like 'king davids'... :dry:

How is my town bad? I have over 40 members, all green...can you say that about WANTED...no, thats why you are emailing my top players regarding recruitment:D - thats how good you are...

Get the most out of your gamming experience!

Interested in joining WANTED family?
I am now looking for a couple active top players.
Cheers!

-I thought u werent recruiting my 'terrible' town... :eek:hmy:

I could go on, but i can't cheerlead all day like you do :laugh:

Harsha..

haha, yes

Jacko is correct

you suck :p

you say that "being associated with offtopica, wolf brigade, DCD obviously shows you are not a player we would would consider."

yet, you try to recruit these towns members in...

that shows that you're just a big mouthed guy given too much power

DeletedUser

The Great town of Offtopica...

95553829.png

DeletedUser

Yeah, we are active duellers...you win some, you lose some...

You take this game too far sometimes :blink:

Harsha..

yes, true

this game is meant for fun, not serious business
you act as if your life depended on it