Leaving World 8

DeletedUser

Sorry everybody, but this world has gotten a bit boring for me, I am not even really logging online that often anymore, maybe once every 2-3 days

But I am done, and I would rather give some other people really do enjoy playing this world some cash to spend on forts/towns

Feel free to message me in game but come up with something funny or give me a good reason to give your town a bunch of cash, just saying we need cash will not do it, impress me!

in-game name same as on the forum here

DeletedUser

Sorry to see any player leave, good luck. No need of your cash, but hope someone enjoys it. :)

DeletedUser

e5andern,can you give me your account??i would like to play with your account and go with it on lvl 99!your account is great,i now a lot of playing west,and i am from croatia so soory about my bad english!

so would you give me your account??

thank you!

DeletedUser14239

It isn't that would be considered playing multiple accounts, which ISN'T allowed.

DeletedUser

Sign of a Dead World

You offer free money (over 60k cash available) and all people have to do is message you (and impress you with a message) . . . an no one messages you!!

/me sighs

DeletedUser

How about this message ... just pick a random town which still has a good size population - but isn't fully built - ask to join and if you get an invite quickly, take it that they are at least slightly active.

Give em all your cash. Profit.

DeletedUser

I just gave some random town 10k

But I was hoping to get some funny messages, or have some people who actually really need the money message me, that way I can give it to people who can use it

DeletedUser14239

I just sent you one I did my best. It's nothing spectacular. But I figured it was worth a shot.

DeletedUser

You could always take over a large'ish ghost town, throw all the money into the treasury then just give that to a deserving player. Again, not me, I am not fishing here, just a thought.

DeletedUser

When one leaves, one returns! Everybody, I AM BACK NOW!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

DeletedUser

Well, I tried

Have it a couple days, this thread was actually popular (compared to the other stuff, or should I say lack of other stuff, going on in the world 8 forum)

Only one person actually contacted me about some free cash, so I guess that's all I give out, this world truly is dead and part of me is glad I am leaving it, hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to world 10 (though you can see it already starting)

/me sighs

DeletedUser

Yeah, w10 is starting to die a bit too, and even 11 is quieting down quite a lot. Always with the new worlds.

DeletedUser14239

I wish this world was still amazingly fun. I remember having to strive to log off world 8 when I first started it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. I like my char on w8 a lot, but it has died a lot, especially over the last few weeks.

I defended it a week or so back, saying how w8 was still alive and kicking, but since then it has really dropped off.

DeletedUser

I'm relatively new to the game, but I'm having fun !

Out town is growing, I'm making new friends, and I just made it to my first fort fight yesterday. <----Two new medals is a big deal for a "new" player.

DeletedUser14239

Yeah I am still having fun in this world as well. We just have to give it a chance.

Laural

as am I, Jacob the great, as am I. and welcome to World 8 Jedikid. What county did you settle in?

There are good half built and up ghost towns to be revived!

DeletedUser

Howdy Laural,
nice to meet you!

I belong to -PB-Bear Alamo Ranch, in Righteous County. Stop on by, and if you like the looks of it, I can send you an invite. (We've got 34 members, but room for yet a little more!!)