Legion Dominance

DeletedUser

This is my point Leo. We keep talking about it, but we aren't doing anything. I'm hoping to get some people to commit here.

DeletedUser

Here are some of my thoughts, in case you were looking for them.

1. No spies--I know it is part of the game, but I think it ruins the game.
2. No crazy counter attacks, multiple attacking unless you can fill the battles--fake battles suck!

- To me these 2 both suck. I don't think either seem to be within the spirit of the game. It's impossible to stop spying because of the nature of the game. You are playing it will a bunch of strangers, so it's pretty much impossible to know who is who. I don't see how spying is very much fun or really very interesting.

Massive counter attacks and multiple attacks the end up in a bunch of empty (on one side) battles, are just lame. This is a game that people want to play. I can't imagine how someone could find it fun to around trying to get to the fort where a real battle is going to take place, only to find out that it will be a lopsided battle. They end up ruining the fun for people on both sides of the battle.

Multi attacks are strategical, you can't say that it makes the game any less fun. Have a look at World 1 tonight, there are 18 fort battles all with 6 hours (8 of them are at the same time). Some of the suspense is in trying to guess which is the real attack, and which is the fake

Ok, I guess some people (1 person) might find that fun. Fake battles are designed to prevent people from being able to play the game. It sort of like if you could make some unequip their weapon before a duel.

3. Legion and Confeds vs. the best of the rest. Let's set up a battle and see if world 11 is worth playing anymore.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here. If you mean Legion and Confeds against the rest of the world, then I think you are overestimating our ability a bit, or underestimate our other allies.

So, I'm not sure what your asking for in this thread. I'm all for some good competitive battles where both sides fill it up and we can have some fun playing the game.

DeletedUser

Kayak:

What I'm looking for is getting some true competition in this world. You and your allies have proven dominant. How many forts do Legion/Confeds and friends have? I am not overstating the level of dominance displayed at all! I too hate the spy game! I also do not like multi-attacks. I want good old fashioned battles that are not lopsided and are fair. If that is of interest to you and your allies, let's get the wheels in motion.

And yes, I was looking for your input as well as others!

DeletedUser

you know jk i had some respect for you but now it is out the window. You want to talk crap no problem first know what you are talking about!!! You think i sent spies into your loser of a town? Are you nutz why would i need to do that. If you notice the 2 people that did it 1 of them no longer play it looks like, and the other one yes is still in my town, but i aint send anyone over to your horrible town to spy. I dont need to, you guys are just horrible at this game. I cant control everyone in my town and cant help what those 2 people did buy going to your town. But next time you talk know everything cause you are totaly wrong

Headpot--when this was written, it was before we talked. Settle down, bro! When I called you out it was right after those two left town. I came to your town afterwards and nearly ko'd everyone of you--that you cannot deny. That was when this post was written. So, before you go off half cocked at me (which is a really dumb move for such a smart guy), realize that you are about 3 weeks behind on this post :)

DeletedUser

I agree with Leo. Quantity has not been a problem till now for SV/Elite/BB. The problem has been quality. We haven't been able to defeat our opponents in any battle where numbers were equal and Legion showed up in big numbers :(. The only battle I can remember is the one at Blazing which we defended under matr's leadership.

@JK even though I do like your proposal I do not see what u suggested happening cause most of Legion's allies own their forts to Legion's help. I hope they change their stance but I do not see this happening :(

DeletedUser

I don't think the Legion would care. I think they want good battles as badly as we do. Guys? Gals? Am I wrong?

DeletedUser

Let's clear this up
There were no spying in first place
The big question was-why BB suck in fort battles?
Bonnici wanted to find it out and turned to me to back him up
Of course I had to talk a little bit rubbish about headpot and stuff-otherwise we couldnt get an invite.I told leaders of BB that bonnici is a great strategist and they agreed to let him lead the battle.But as lack of quality (not quantity, as someone mentioned before)BB lost that battle too.Its clear that the leadership of BB towns is sharp, but all common citizens are crap-they don't follow the orders and do whats best to them in fort battles(exp. sniping, avoiding KO)
No spying...Id been more than 20 town and I read only general to get useful tips or some fun game
And your second thread jk about Legion dominance and boring fort fights-Arrange a battle then, attack one of our big forts...we will be there...question is only can you get yourself together and give us a good fight

DeletedUser

The bottom line is Legion and Confeds constantly put there players in the opposite sides of fort battles to spy and take up places than commit suicide. That is fine if that's the way you want to play. There are no rules against it. Just stop talking about how good you are when you do it that way.

DeletedUser

JK the bottom line is Legion and Confeds both put spies in every battle no matter what. I dont know if it is ordered or not and dont really care anymore. It happens and will continue to happen. If we could get a quality group of players together in one battle than i think we could beat them heads up but the problem is there are not enough quality players that want to be a team players as well.

DeletedUser

Let's clear this up
There were no spying in first place
The big question was-why BB suck in fort battles?
Bonnici wanted to find it out and turned to me to back him up
Of course I had to talk a little bit rubbish about headpot and stuff-otherwise we couldnt get an invite.I told leaders of BB that bonnici is a great strategist and they agreed to let him lead the battle.But as lack of quality (not quantity, as someone mentioned before)BB lost that battle too.Its clear that the leadership of BB towns is sharp, but all common citizens are crap-they don't follow the orders and do whats best to them in fort battles(exp. sniping, avoiding KO)
No spying...Id been more than 20 town and I read only general to get useful tips or some fun game
And your second thread jk about Legion dominance and boring fort fights-Arrange a battle then, attack one of our big forts...we will be there...question is only can you get yourself together and give us a good fight

Sit--this is the point of the whole thread--finding good people to challenge you. Have you took one too many blows to the head :)

DeletedUser22500

And to the other response about spying. I know people only spy in this world when there are counter attacks. People are tired of trying to fiugre out what is the real battle and they do that to figure out what is real and not real. When the counter attacks stop the spying stop.So you can thank your selfs for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22500

and that is your guys fault for it like i said in the other post stop your counter attacks and the spying will stop untill that stops the spying wont we are all tired of trying to figure out what will be real and not real. we are done wasting our time. if you guys like to waste your money then attack my fort 1 fort at a time lets fill up the battle and have fun for once

DeletedUser16628

Not knowing who to trust has put me into full attack mode.legion,confeds don't like any of you just the way it is.No comment on the rest of the B.S.

DeletedUser

mbrown0772 you have been camping Legion for about 4 days now, why havent you dueled me? I'm pretty low level and worth more Xp than any other player in town, shockingly.

DeletedUser

Maybe Legion could have a little variety in their towns, instead of welcoming in every veteran front runner that comes knocking on their door.

Maybe Legion/Confed's allies should just try & grab more forts for themselves instead of waiting on mom & dad to call everything for them.

Maybe everyone else should just be more active & recruit players of a similar mindset. Stop putting out food for stray cats & start motivating. Organize yourselves better & maybe you can accomplish more. If you aren't a social, approachable person, who can work with others, you might as well be playing a single player game.

Good luck folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22500

and here we go again with more bs fake fort battles. 1 large 1 medium 1 small. Do you really believe you are going to fill them all. NO you are not. fake battle after fake battle that is all you guys do. Enough crap already you want to battle and win a fort do it like a MAN not like a little baby. But i guess that is why elite and sudden do it cause they are babies.

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter if we dont fill them all completely.... long as you dont either. Even the evil axis of confeds/legion cant be in 3 places at once....

...i hope!

DeletedUser20663

Gee, well articulated posts like the one headpot offered up sure make me want to come around to his way of thinking.