L'N'L sigs.

DeletedUser

If you can make one with the phrase better to live one day as a lion then 100 years as a lamb I would appreciate it. The specifics I don't care to much about.

DeletedUser

:up: Nice Wolverine sigs there mate. I had a bit of a go with it last night, trying out different effects. I didnt want to post them though, I don't want to step on your feet and take over your thread. :laugh:

DeletedUser8675

Lol mine was a fail, I'm not into X-men so not a lot of inspiration went into it.
Go right ahead I'd like to see them :)

Alright Ice I'm on it

DeletedUser

wolverine2.jpg

That is one of them that I did. Not very good by the way, it didn't take very long.

DeletedUser8675

better than mine lol I like the more square-ish-ness of yours rather than a normal 500x100.

DeletedUser

The Wolverine sigs are great,I may find a way to use them after all.
The one I'm using is originaly made by Lawpaok.

DeletedUser

better than mine lol I like the more square-ish-ness of yours rather than a normal 500x100.

The square ish ness of mine is sort of my design. All the sigs that I make are normally the same size, or sort of that sort of shape.

DeletedUser8675

Ice,
How is this?
2nqboeo.jpg

I can make it with a transparent background & different colored text if you want. (White font on off white is hard to see)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Looking good and I do like my sig I show it off all the time thanks LNL

DeletedUser

Could you change the text color to like Orange or Red, something that makes it pop a little more.

The picture reminds me of the Detroit Lions so every time I see it I will die a little inside :dastardly:

DeletedUser8675

hmm I could find something better.. or do without the lion?
No background:
dw6kj4.png

White BG:
21kmj3q.jpg

Black BG:
30n7jmq.jpg

DeletedUser

I like the first one thanks. I'm going to bed now but tomorrow afternoon ill set that to my new one. I also need a better avatar that I didn't just find in my saved pictures if you want to have a go at that it dosen't really matter to me what it is (clearly) so you can make it whatever you want.