Longreach

DeletedUser

Longreach used to have all the forts in our county, but they were taken away while our fort generals were on vacation. As a dueler you'll be busy here as we have plenty of enemies and the sort. We still have a fort battle every week or so, and our allies forts are always constantly attacked by Legion (that is if they have any left). As a worker you'll be safe for sure, nobody really ever duels us.

So come if you want hard fort battles. We wont win much but it'll be more fun than joining one of the top ten towns and winning almost all the time with no fun. Join the underdogs baby and soon we'll be back in the top 10. Also if anyone cared to remember how many spots I said was open before I edited, we now have well over 20 so you shouldn't have any problems getting in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UPDATE: In the past week, we have received a numerous applications to join including 7 5 95, who is a happy member of our town now :razz:. Our town population is 42 town members, 6 future town members with invites, and one hobo living in our saloon. Due to our large populace, we can only accept one or two more people. You still just have to message me and I'll tell you what will happen.

So any new members may have to join our second town, Longreach 2. It will just be like joining our town, although you will be in a smaller and more active town. You also get to live with Byron, a great Aussie who is an even greater town leader, and duel alongside Bill Doolin, one of the top duelers in world 8!

Although I may decide to clean out some of the more inactive players of our town today in order to make space for new townies who are active. And I thought about getting rid of the hobo, but after careful consideration I decided that he should stay due to his smell warding off the worker attackers from other towns.

EDIT: I have dismissed three inactive members in our town who were inactive for days without notifying us. This gives us 4 spots open at the town, so message me fast if you want to get a spot in the main town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Weekly bump. We've also risen to the top 10 in the past few days.

DeletedUser

Bump. We're needing more fort fighters, if you like fort battles and can get online to fight them with us, please message me if you want to join ASAP.