Looking for long term townsfolks...

DeletedUser

hey everybody...! im looking for a bunch of active guys who are willing to make a big town. All kinds of characters needed. if you re interested, mail me. right now im near the town of Sheffield, but im planning to be moving West in a few days to make a settlement there.
the long term plan is to gather a big bunch of guys to rule the West next age...
if you re interested, i will be around sheffield. Meet me there and mail me, in here or IG. Newbies are welcomed as well...:D

hope to see you soon.

DeletedUser

ok... crypto and luckso you re both welcomed. let me know when u are near shiffield city. we will go west from there.
welcome!

F.

DeletedUser

I'd love to join you guys as well... I'm new to the game, but really enjoying it so far, and I'm very active. My character Just hit Level 10 but I haven't chosen a class yet. I'll be in Sheffield in about 8 Hours.

Are you still interested in recruiting?

DeletedUser

There looks to be a reasonably good spot just west of here, south of homestead. What do you think?

DeletedUser

Ok... Seems like a plan. I've got about $260, so if I sell some stuff I should be able to start one latter on tonight.

What do you think of that site?

DeletedUser

good

okay great i also have around 280$ i will build with u when u finish building the village

DeletedUser

Ok.... The building work is all under way. The town is called "Eagles Rest". I'll drop you all an invite once it's done.

DeletedUser

The Town is finished but I can't get on, as the site is down. How Annoying! Anyway, I'll hook you up Cryptto as soon as I can get on. Anyone else still interested in an invite?

DeletedUser

You need a general store. Most towns don't have one yet, although a lot of the more established ones do. There is one in Sheffield, if you are down this neck of the woods.