looking to buy big town

DeletedUser

I'm looking to buy a nearly or fully built town to call mutlis from. My warning was not accepted so time to start the process. Please post here if you have a town you are looking to sell and i will contact you in game.

DeletedUser

On second thought, contact me by mail in game. My ingame name is DXTR. I plan on calling 5 battles a day for ATLEAST 3 months on Legion. So if you feel your town will suit me for these please let me know.

DeletedUser

So basically you're planning to completely ruin w11.

Nice.

-- Pete.

DeletedUser

have fun ruining a world buddy. Now i know why i had to but you on my long ignore list just cause of stupid thing you do and say. what is the purpose of calling all those multis you must be a gaint fool

DeletedUser

ruin it? looks to me like it's already getting ruined and no one wishes to do anything about it.

And very cute #4. I block your mail and chat and you come here to whine more lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also i dont think he'll have the money to do that is at least 25k he might be able to do it for 2 days whooooo. and we got enough players to attend 5 battles.

DeletedUser

(Edited) I'll just keep on the point. My first option would be for world 11 to succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if he buys a town just report him for doing a push sale on the market.

DeletedUser

DXTR - must say i am sad to hear this coming from you :eek: from the few times we have chatted in county, it seemed you were interested in fair battles....to see you resort to something like this ;) i must say it disappoints me. I can understand your frustration with some recent battles, and i share the same feelings - however to do this will pretty much guarantee the end of W11 imho :( Will you plz reconsider?? I am sure something can be done to improve the battles - and reduce the occasional multis - without completely ruining the world :) Contact me if you wish & we will see if we can think of some ideas.....

Ps. W11 bay have it's occasional multi-battles, but it is FAR better than W12, Zona or Briscoe in that respect (imho) - and the alliances on W11 are far more balanced than on those worlds, too. W11 is by far my favorite world....plz don't ruin it:no:

Champion teams win battles - not a team of champions ~Sledge Dog

DeletedUser

Again, I am not trying to kill world 11. Read close guys. I am trying to save it.

Just STOP with the pathetic multis/counters. Legion started it and now "our side" is doing it too. It is lame and if it continues from the "top towns" then I will do what I say I am going to do. Just because you lost a few battle legion you resulted to counters. Then shadow did their little thing of two small forts. So on and so on. If legion stops (since they started it) then my threat of multi will move onto the towns continuing it.

Point being, if you wanna call multis then be prepared to have to do months of work mailing, organizing, nuggeting, and ranking to defend your forts.

I do have the money for it, my threat is not empty, I can not get banned for buying towns from market (LOL), I want the world to grow and not die. Clear?

DeletedUser

Legion started it and now "our side" is doing it too.....Just because you lost a few battle legion you resulted to counters..... If legion stops (since they started it) then my threat of multi will move onto the towns continuing it.

First off - what is the definition of a multi or counter? (i'm being serious here, not sarcastic) Multi being more than 1 attack on an alliance by another alliance within a certain time-frame? and counter being an alliance that has been attacked digging on a fort that the attacking alliance owns? Is this your definition? :huh:

If so, can i respectfully say something here, DXTR? Legion did not (imo) start the multis or counters....this started when CS attacked us, and then Code Alliance attacked us shortly after that - it was not a multi, as it was different alliances they said. However, we still had 2 forts to defend within a short time and yes we lost the Code Alliance defense....
Since then, we have had many times we have 2 or 3 defenses within 6 hrs that are not multis cause they are dug by different alliances. Yes, we have lost a few forts, and no i do not believe they were fair battles. :no:

Therefore if the rule is that more than 1 battle against Legion does not count as a multi if they are dug by different alliances, then by the same rule any attack we (Legion) make on another alliance after an attack is dug on us should not be considered a multi or counter.....that or else y'all need to make new rules about what a multi actually is. ;)

DeletedUser

Come on people. Same thing over and over. Just do your best to check and keep multis down. Pulling the "not the same alliance so doesn't count as a multi" BS ...is just that...BS. I agree with Slick here in that you start to lose and you pull this stuff. 10 minutes after CODE calls an attack, Legion calls against another alliance, etc. You didn't do that while you were winning every time, so don't do it now.

HOWEVER! We can't expect Legion to just sit back and let us attack them all the time because they obviously want to gain more forts too. I think people get bent out of shape when Legion even calls a battle, especially around the time others call them. Are they supposed to let everyone else dictate when and where they call battles?

It's a fine line that nobody will agree on, so just do your best to spread battles out. That means both sides need to look at the fort overview and WHEN IN DOUBT about a possible multi ...swallow your pride and hold off. This world has been great for a long time so let's keep it that way.

DeletedUser

Hang on, you don't get to go back in time and choose when multis and counters began. CS attacked a medium owned by our alliance then a different alliance attacked a large owned by us less than 2 hours later. That is when this began, period. We didn't start losing and start calling counters, we had a fort stolen in a multi. Argue away but keep the time line and facts straight.

DeletedUser

Again, I am not trying to kill world 11. Read close guys. I am trying to save it.

While your intention might be to save it, every single person who has responded has said your plan will kill it. You can have the right intentions and the wrong methods. If everybody is saying this idea will kill the world, perhaps you could consider the possibility that your plan will have the opposite effect that you intended.

DeletedUser

Maybe my intentions did work. Maybe with the threat of that happening both sides have calmed down a bit seeing as it is not worth it to ruin the world. We actually have a real fight day tomorrow...yay.

Lol jonofthewest. I have been playing long enough that i would not be surprised that my account got deleted from a invisible multi rule lol. I would LOVE to have rules about multis. Maybe you can get on that. Put like a time span between each battle being called. We usually go with 5-6 hours, but 4-5 works too if it's controversial.

DeletedUser

If it had become a major issue - as in multies day in day out - I could understand the frustration DX.

Truth is many of us from all sides have been working hard in the background to keep communication open in order to avoid multi's and duds for quite some time now. It may not look like it to some but W11 has been relatively multi/counter free in comparison to other worlds and I believe it because of these efforts that we have been able to achieve this.

That said there's always going to be the odd day where things don't quite work out.

It's true that Legion has been guilty over the past few days of fueling the fire when we get hit with a multi, but we've been getting hit with them for months now and up until recently have just sat and taken it and had forts 'stolen' in the process.

I just didn't think it fair that after all this time we get the finger pointed at us the minute we join in on the multi/counter game in order to secure our forts. Many others have been guilty of it for a long time and no one ever put up much of a fuss.

But lets not dwell. We (founding alliance members on all sides) will continue to do the best we can in order to avoid the dud days. It won't always be possible but it certainly won't be a daily or even weekly affair if we have anything to say about.

Long live W11! Put your wallet away Slick ;)

One Armed Ninja

Come off it DXTR, if anyone calls multis, just be the bigger man and try ignore them.

Legion can win and lose with or without multis, as can everyone on every side - so not point trying to make things worse now...
If you do go through with this, I won't help or attend any of the battles you call, and I know a good number will most likey do the same