looking to buy big town

DeletedUser

It's not about legion and it's not about winning or losing the forts. It's about giving WHOEVER I feel deserves it, a lot more work to do as a "spanking" for being bad.

I did not start this thread to debate the issue. I started it to find my own town to make the decision from without any discussion needed.

I will continue this search in game seeing as I stopped coming to global forum pi**ing contest about 6 months ago and forgot how annoying this thing was.

DeletedUser

Surely you should earn this town you speak of instead of having it handed to you?

and being incredibly new to this game and most certainly ignorant to its inner workings... how exactly will what sLICKwICKbILLY is suggesting ruin W11 ?

DeletedUser

and being incredibly new to this game and most certainly ignorant to its inner workings... how exactly will what sLICKwICKbILLY is suggesting ruin W11 ?
One of the more fun an interactive parts of the game is participating in a fort battle.

Fort battles are most fun when both sides fields a complete side (fort battles are limited in numbers of participants according to the size of the fort).

If there are multiple fort battles taking place, then there is a lot of confusion about which one people should attend, and most people choose to defend their forts, so everyone turns up to defend fort where there are no attackers, which is no fun for anyone.

Of course the attackers might be able to arrange a mass assault on one of the forts and meet a drastically reduced resistance. They win the fort, but it's not really fair on anyone and it's not a fun battle to participate in.

If there were so many multis declared every day as is proposed, then no-one would ever know which battles were "real" and worth participating in, and which battles were just duds. Everyone would get fed up of participating in fort battles, and then they would maybe stop playing...and thus the world slowly starts to die.

-- Pete.

DeletedUser

Oh, and he started implementing his dumb plan.

First by launching multis against All Stars because they attacked an unrelated alliance at the same time as Shadow launched an attack against their own fort.

Funnily enough now that Shadow and UWS have launched a multi attack against All Stars for tomorrow morning he has done nothing - maybe multis against All Stars don't really count or something.

Basically he has a chip on his shoulder against All Stars and his pathetic multis to try and ruin w11 are his way of lashing out against the world...

-- Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're doing a splendid job, DXTR.

Day 1: Shadow digs Shadow. West End digs Blazing Donkey. OMG! Multi! Dig dig dig!
Day 2: TWW11 digs All Stars. TW11 digs All Stars. *puts DXTR on a milk carton* I bet if we counter now you'll say "hey, it's too late for counters, so those are multis!"

DeletedUser

You're doing a splendid job, DXTR.

Day 1: Shadow digs Shadow. West End digs Blazing Donkey. OMG! Multi! Dig dig dig!
Day 2: TWW11 digs All Stars. TW11 digs All Stars. *puts DXTR on a milk carton* I bet if we counter now you'll say "hey, it's too late for counters, so those are multis!"

LOL! Yeah, it seems the self-appointed conscience of W11 isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.