Luck

DeletedUser

over the last 2 weeks or so i have worked the ammo 4 times for 6-8hrs at 100%...i carry 98 lp over the job requirement with premium account and have only gained 3 dynamite sticks...due to the high luck % I THINK IT SUCKS....

either

1...my luck is poxed and its just tough

2...the luck factor have been lowered with the new update

if its 1 then i can accept that

if its 2 then why alter it....one of the best parts of the game is finding stuff but when you are paying to play then it becomes most annoying..
:mad:

DeletedUser

Was lucky and got dynamite two times in a row. No luck finding more of them yet though and since i need 10 of those it is a bit annoying. Has been lucky and avoided KOs yet though.

DeletedUser

done another 6 hrs today and got nothing....im sure my luck cant be that bad.....(tumble)

DeletedUser

Just to clarify because I think there might have been some confusion. The high luck value you state refers to the max value of item you can get from doing that job whereas the chance to get dynamite which is a product is always the same, in this case 5% chance of it dropping in an 30 min job slot.

It might be higher with premium but I'm still not surprised you haven't gotten more, though some people are just lucky I guess.