Market

DeletedUser35246

I am looking for a Chingachook's breast plate, Can swap items or pay!!!. I have many rare items for a trade including belts and pants. Contact me either here or in game

Cheers Mistress Monica

DeletedUser33051

Wanted:
Tele me ingame if you got any of those
Natty Coat
Howdah
Golden Tomahawk
Inno Belt
Medicine Mans Tomahawk
Petes Remington
Brass Knuckles
Pink Ballet Tutu
Winterscarf
Geronimos Items

DeletedUser

The only Geronimo item you can get is the headband, which drops from junk chests.

DeletedUser35246

I am looking for a Chingachook's breast plate, Can swap items or pay!!!. I have many rare items for a trade including belts and pants. Contact me either here or in game

Cheers Mistress Monica
Got the pants, now for the breast plate, will swap items (bundle items together), have many rare items

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=f7194b7d148d2901593f89115ed1332eb68d3c02 That is my inventory, will trade anything for the Chingachook Breast Plate except Chinga items

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35246

I am looking at trading a Jesse James Shcolfied, Ikes Army Revovler, Billy Kid Skull Belt plus 300k cash for a Chingachook Breast plate. Mail me here or whisper or mail in game if anyone wants to trade.
Mistress Monica

DeletedUser

I am looking for some resin if any tonic peddler could help me out it would be appreciated. I can supply sulfer for it.

Thanks,
John Spade

DeletedUser

I am looking for some resin if any tonic peddler could help me out it would be appreciated. I can supply sulfer for it.

Resin is a saw and a jug, no sulfur. If you want me to make it you'll supply the saws and jugs. :p I'm guessing you looked at the wrong line on TW-DB though and offered the only product for extract sulfur.

DeletedUser

Want to sell 19 Charcoal. If you are seeing this post like 2 days after, it will be already 25. 3 crafted everyday. Whisper me ingame, the nick is the same.

DeletedUser

Im looking for 400 coal. If anyone are selling, contact me.
Good luck with that. The only people who are going to do enough coal mining to get 400 coal are people who need 400 coal, unless they did a couple hundred hours of digging rare gems before 2.0. I need about 600 on w14 and I'm planning on getting most of it myself.

DeletedUser

Presuming you're a cook, you could save it for making Jam or Stewed beans and bacon, to get yourself from level 50 to 100, without having to make more because you've already sold loads!

1. I have never sold any
2. I am doing it because I find it the easiest way to level to 50. I need only 50 Field cook. I need jam. And jam doesn't require charcoal. I counted that when I will hit 50 Field cooking I will have 47-48 Charcoal (Already have the one, who would buy it)
3. I am looking for buyers in forums and my character info, I never risk for the market straight, because of the fees.

Edit: Whoops. Did a little research... Found out I actually need charcoal for jam. Sorry, I am not selling it.

BUYING: Blueberries.

DeletedUser22493

I put some event items on the market.
Contact me for a barter if prices are a bit steep.

I also have a Weightless Leather recipe. Ask if your interested.

DeletedUser

mwfossils is interested in the recipe, as he mentions that in General channel.

DeletedUser

Got a few thing to buy and sell :)

Selling: Al Sweargen's Eagle Belt, Cartwright's Vest, Full King Fisher Clothing Set and Full Chingachgook's Clothing Set (apart from Chingachgook's Pants)

Buying: Allan Gun, Cartwright's horse and Cartwright's saddle

Also have a spare Granmont's, Figaro's, Bear and Pillow

Message me if interested ;)

DeletedUser25882

Does anyone have a Branding Iron that they could put on the market for me?
I need it as part of a quest.