Mature intelligence, team spirit, dynamic top25 town - DEAD CAN DANCE

DeletedUser

DEAD CAN DANCE

img.php

Our two towns are ranked 25 and 29. We are looking for
DUELLERS OF TOP 300 RANK (buy your items 1st, donate to treasury later! our duelers are FREE FROM TAXES except entry fee!)
PURE BUILDERS with 300+ construction LP (FREE FROM TAXES except entry fee!)
PREMIUM MONEY MAKERS with $600+ cash to donate right away, FREE FROM TAXES after donating $3000 in total (current limit)

We ask for $400 entry fee and active player. (you can donate $400 in parts, doesn't have to be the day you join)
Next donations are regulated by internal rules where an individual career is the top priority - other townmates are watching you though.
If you think you are the man (or the woman :cool:) for us, telegram me ingame, nick RAYfighter.

Visit our external town forum for more info and complete list of our shop items here!

Cheers,
Ray
Dead Can Dance founders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

General Store level 3 completed!

Town hall 1
Residences 4
Bank 2
Hotel 2
Gunsmith 1
Tailor 3
General Store 3

All attempts to attack our members responded - guess the outcome. :dry:

DeletedUser

It looks like your town is located on the fairway of the 9th hole of Augusta (that's a golf course isn't it?)

And it looks haunted...

DeletedUser

Should I go and replace that green with some grass? Or put that desperate arizona red desert all over it, like from original?
Nah, I am not THAT bored yet :laugh:

DeletedUser

Also looking for builders with 200+ LP towards construction.

If you decide to join youll enjoy the fruits of our knowledge, lenient building practices (the nails arent rusty, they are 'antique') and builders benefit program.

Contact ray if you qualify ;)

DeletedUser

Update:
Bank level 3 - store $600 / $750 to your personal account!
Tailor level 4
Residences level 5 under construction

town rank 61

DeletedUser

Hotel can help move things faster, although probably only for premium energy players.
When it comes to shops, GS lvl3 was a huge disappointment for us, since the only new item we got was - a PONY. WTF? :laugh:

That sucks man, sometimes it seems as if what you get in your stores is completely random. A lot of luck I guess.

DeletedUser

That sucks man, sometimes it seems as if what you get in your stores is completely random. A lot of luck I guess.
Whole this game is driven by random generators. Too much perhaps. But what do I know, I suck in maths.:dry:

DeletedUser

Residence just upgraded again, over the next few days our stores are going to be upgrades significantly aswell.

Additionally our gun smith is going to get some attention, hes been nagging me for quite awhile now :unsure:

DeletedUser

Lots of work to do and being done.

Luckily our GS upgrade got us red and grey bow ties :p

DeletedUser

Rank---Town---Points

30---Hidden Springs---8142

32---Dead Can Dance---7974

:p

DeletedUser

Passed? Not for very long LOL.
Code:
29	DEAD CAN DANCE 	9401