Mature intelligence, team spirit, dynamic top25 town - DEAD CAN DANCE

DeletedUser

GS and Tailor topped up, screenshots edited by DeviousTexan. Thanks man, well done!

DeletedUser

DCD II is in the process of being built up as we speak at a rate of about 1200 points per day.

We have a large excess of funds so we are looking for dedicated builders willing to put in 4 hours a day into helping us create another great town for our members :)
Youll be with other experienced builders (including a top 10 builder), who will be able to provide advice aswell as excellent construction equipment being available from DCD I if you need it.

Duellists and money makers also welcome, but its going to be a few days before our stores start getting useful equipment and bank upgrades.

Also DCD I has a few slots free if anyones interested in joining a built up town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to repeat our requirements for DCD I (capital city) recruitment:

DUELLERS OF TOP 300 RANK (buy your items 1st, donate to treasury later! our duelers are FREE FROM TAXES)
PURE BUILDERS with 300+ construction LP (FREE FROM TAXES except entry fee!)
PREMIUM MONEY MAKERS with $600+ cash to donate right away, FREE FROM TAXES after donating $2000 in total (current limit)

If you don't meet requirements above, please try to contact councilors/founders in DEAD CAN DANCE II. You will get your free invite to visit shops in capital city anytime you need.