Mohave Valley currently recruiting...

DeletedUser

...a mid-high level builder who's currently stuck in a town that's going nowhere fast. If you're looking to join an already established town and to take part in building for a meaningful future then reply here and I'll track you down in gw11.

We've got a great spot next to a big fort position and are looking to grab it first and defend it with everything we've got.

We're also looking to recruit other classes, but for the moment, a worker who knows their stuff is our main priority :)

DeletedUser

tried mailing you in game but cldnt. how do i contact u i might be intrested

DeletedUser

We are still looking to bring aboard a higher level pure builder to help with the final construction of our town as well as moving onto a large fort in our town's proximity.

We also will take on other classes as long as you are a regular player and are willing and able to give to the town in terms of donations to the town treasury in return for having fully stocked shops and more importantly, protection ;)

Look me up under CUFCfan617 at Mohave Valley and send me a request :)

DeletedUser

Mohave Valley now recruiting all classes. Level 5 and above. Send CUFCfan617 a message in game for a chance to join a town pushing towards the top towns. Fully stocked tailor and general store :)

DeletedUser

Mohave Valley looking for new recruits. Join a fully built up town and now the new addition to our town, the large fort in our county is ours.

We're also looking for recruits to join our smaller sister town Chino Valley so anyone wanting to help build up a town give me a message in game and I'll pass on your details.

Remember, it's CUFCfan617 in game you're looking for :D