need money ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

deleting my w8 account as my town is maxed out i will donate all money in a needy town post here if u want

i have 7000$ + a very large inventory total about 30000$

DeletedUser14006

May I be the first to congratulate you on quitting Drama n00b world 8 ;)

DeletedUser

With less than $100 in the town account we could deffo do with the cash ;)

DeletedUser14192

Mountain Dell (located in the Far West, 3rd County Down) would always gladly take some cash. Sorry to see ya go, apparently W8 is full of drama.

DeletedUser

Drama yes. And furries. I don't know which is more horrifying.

DeletedUser

La Vie Boheme only has a measly 1500 bucks, we are a bunch of good folks who would LOVE your donation :)

please consider us :)

I appreciate it.

You can message me in game or here wiht any questions

DeletedUser

New town that needs all the help it can get. Seriously: looking for a generous dying and wizzened prospector: Assamalla W8

DeletedUser

I don't need the money, just curious as to why you quitting the most active world in all The West?

Will be sad to see the gunslinger ride into the sunset! (well walk since he has no donkey anymore)

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Blazin II could use some extra cash to grow.... would love to take some off your hands. :)

DeletedUser11353

I don't need the money, just curious as to why you quitting the most active world in all The West?

Will be sad to see the gunslinger ride into the sunset! (well walk since he has no donkey anymore)

;) :cool:
He`s quitting w7, w8 and beta so I presume he has exams, nakshtra told me that in india exams he`s having now determines your whole life there

DeletedUser

He`s quitting w7, w8 and beta so I presume he has exams, nakshtra told me that in india exams he`s having now determines your whole life there

lol..no exam ever determines life..but ya he has probably his board exams coming up which is conducted on national level...hence it is one of the most important in a student life..they are the ones who usually streamline a student whther he will go to science stream or commerce sector or other options....
i still myself dun no the exact reason of his exit..but i believe its coz those exams and expectations of everyone..i know wat it feels like after having given them:blink:..although at this point of my life they seem pretty useless:mad:

DeletedUser

deleting my w8 account as my town is maxed out i will donate all money in a needy town post here if u want

i have 7000$ + a very large inventory total about 30000$

My town could use a boost of money....I'm from, Broken Trail!

DeletedUser

i have already given money and the account is deleted 5 days before

*looks around for cragesterboy*

Status
Not open for further replies.