New set items

DeletedUser

As you know, this week we've been given a nice bonus: item sets. Please write here if your town has any of new set items - fancy shoes, mexican bandanas, etc) if this thread is breaking rules of this forum, move it to proper place please)

DeletedUser

there are about 50 towns, much less than towns in total) and there are much less people that are registered at stats, than on forum. anyway, thanx for an idea;)

DeletedUser

blaine has a somrero!)) :) if i wont find a mexican bandana soon, i'll go there) hope 4 items set still gives an oil drilling bonus)

DeletedUser

Why dont you use the new tool on weststats?

http://weststats.com/Towns/

I just tried to use that to find female Pilgrim gear. It gave me incorrect results two times in a row.

Something is very broken over there.
======================

I'm looking for female Pilgrim items, except for the neck piece.

Pilgrim's Woolly Hat
Pilgrim's Gown
Pilgrim's Dress Shoes
Ring

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you know they were incorrect? You can only see items from 2 levels below the current levels of the store...

DeletedUser

I just tried to use that to find female Pilgrim gear. It gave me incorrect results two times in a row.

Something is very broken over there.

i were in blaine already, they really have all listed items

DeletedUser

Town: Fort Righteousness

Black Bowler Hat
Moccasins
Sandals
Pilgrim's Shoes
Black Work Shoes
Pilgrim's Gown
Brown WaistCoat
Black Clothing
Silver Cross
Plain Iron Cross
Golden Indian Necklace
Mustang
Donkey

Our town is also on weststats.com

DeletedUser

Note: Corrosive Acid (Charlatan set) has been changed to a ranged weapon, making the full set bonus more attractive.

The acid (as well as waistcoat and black bowler hat) are available in Bat Country.

DeletedUser12268

If you mosey on over to the forum "Town Items" you will see a few of us have listed what "New set items" we currently have available in our towns. ;)

DeletedUser

In Hungry Horse we currently have:

Sombrero
Brown Waistcoat
Donkey (yeah... we have the donkey! Seriously!)

DeletedUser14280

Yah, they have a donkey.
I doubt you could find another town that sells dem critters unless you walked for 20 minutes.
Ain't that something, eh, pardner?

DeletedUser14280

Yeah, right (double positive. Who'da thought it?)!
You can't have the whole farmer set, it's impossible.
Because, you don't sell the pitchfork!

DeletedUser

Yeah, right (double positive. Who'da thought it?)!
You can't have the whole farmer set, it's impossible.
Because, you don't sell the pitchfork!

ah reckon yo're right enuf about nobody sellin' thim thangs, but ah'll bet yuh'll find yoreself one if yuh goes to muckin' around in dem stables over thar.