you duel me 3 times

1 = 1 exp and $17
2 = 0 exp and $16
3 = 0 exp and $22 with a K.O

Total 1 exp and $55 = Biggest joke of the week maybe even the year

and I bet you couldnt post your results cos they were SO EMBARRASSING
but not to worry I posted them here - thats why you got JOKE OF THE WEEK

---
Sorry, I just could not help to post the funny telegram, and as I am very proud of my 0% dueling, I am definatley going to post this...maybe his town shoudl talk to him about it, and tell him about all the kinds of dueling he will be encountering soon. Anyway, his first three duels and first KO on the same day, guess he couldnt have known any better anyway.

:laugh:
-No Hit -177

ninja kid passes out. j dahl wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $22 from ninja kid.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to figure out

What this guy did wrong. Dueling with zero motivation is what many duelers do. I know I have been known to do it from time to time. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Ninja Kid was warned about attacks when he joined us. Sometimes it takes the harsh reality to strike the message home.

DeletedUser

Jeez..I am a simple builder...

Am I meant to be impressed with this or what?:unsure:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You made a pointless thread about a pointless telegram, I think those things cancel out.

DeletedUser15169

Hey check this out this is their sheriff this time-
The whole point of the thread is to show what a Noob town this is! Its called P&P.

J Dahl Today at 3:38 AM

You do get less exp from lower levels, but never 0. In this case, I get 0exp from anyone I duel :) HAHA have fun being a real Noob!

Hammerhand Today at 3:36 AM
Oh and please come attack me, I would enjoy that. Something tells me you would pass out before I would one on one.

Hammerhand Today at 3:34 AM
Actually you get no experience for attacking people lower than you as well so I guess you are as stupid as you sound. Doesn't suprise me comming from someone that would actually duel people on purpose for no experience. Let me give you another hint, your still a joke. Have fun being stupid.

j dahl Today at 1:13 AM
Oh wow! All Noobs :D LOL. Imagine that! The sherrif of a town doesnt even know how to get 0 XP in a duel. Im sorry but it has nothing to do with what the level of the person I duel is, it has to do with... (psssst-MOTIVATION for a duel) 0% motivation=0 exp! That counts for anyone I duel.

Haha, now your whole town is the joke of the month!
Hammerhand Today at 12:45 AM
Well I can't say that I don't agree with the guy. Only a wimp attacks someone so much lower than them that they get no xp. Only people that are cheap pad thier stats that way. Pretty much covers your whole town though so I am not suprised.

DeletedUser

Yet you post, Tsuken. Strange behaviour for one who says he doesn't care.

Like the thread maker says, this is a P&P thread, he is allowed to post what he wants relating to that.

If these threads annoy you so much, just ignore or stay out of them. Problem solved.

DeletedUser

As a totally neutral party, I must say, I do enjoy threads where people post the whiny telegrams they receive. Especially when the person writing has no idea of how game mechanics work Thanks for sharing :laugh: