New town

DeletedUser

HuskyTown
Recruiting: Duelers any type of people who just like to kill and pillage
Builders make your work seen by all master your craft
Soldiers Protect and defend make a name for your outfit
Adventurers plenty to do here hone your adventuring skills

and anyone banned or kicked from another town is welcome I play amnisty as long as you don't mess with me,

GOAL my town goal is to surpass all other towns even if I have to go it alone.

I am looking to recruit hard working long playing people for a new town.
I will offer amnisty to workers and protect all that join my town. You can fill your bank account before donating to town but remeber that you the people of the town make it strong and the more funds we have going twords our town the better products we may sell.

Any character with a high construction who always wanted to prove their worth are welcome.

Any duelers and soldier who like shooting up others for blood are welcome to protect their new town.

I may be the founder of this town but once you join it belongs as much to you as it does to me. So help to make the town strong and make that mark that all will remember

Contact Dante Presbe of Huskytown for an invite all are welcome.

We are currently allied with all Zion Towns
Our sister town is collieville

We are seeking alliances with FOM and MC towns.

we are southeast of carnival Junction ans NE of FOM Oaks Deep

Recently I have aquired a vast amount of gold nuggets from gold mining these will be given out to people who reach high goals in town construction or recruiting

enjoy the town because as I have said before This town is a town for the people by the people and ment to exceed the peoples breams

Last edited by a moderator: