newbie looking for a town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi i am new to this game and i am wonder if someone can help me and let me join their town please :unsure:

DeletedUser

our town is a little full but our sister town WAR PARTY has got spots, just ask one of the founders for invite

DeletedUser

Hey if you are looking for a town try BC City, this goes along with anyone else looking for a town to help them out. If you want an invitation send a telegram to evilwhynot.

DeletedUser

My town is quite well established called the black hand if anyone wants to join

DeletedUser

The town Vengeance Trail is accepting active players

We are a DUELING town, and members of a DUELING alliance. Whiners and crybabies should walk on by. Fort fighting is purely an optional activity, our alliance has no interest in owning forts. For us, fort battles are just a place for players to congregate so we can duel them. We are accepting ruthless players of any level that want to run with a pack of rogues like us. Contact Flatus Maximus for an invitation. Have fun! :shootout:

DeletedUser17143

I am actually recruiting for my town New Joy Division right now. So if you are interested in joining I'd be happy to have you. Especially if you're a soldier or a worker (preferably but not essential.)

Status
Not open for further replies.