Not being able to change classes sucks

DeletedUser

Now do a breakdown on the classes with premium benefits, some of the "useless" benefits turn into nice ones, and the nice into good ones.

DeletedUser2692

Ok in lvl 23 they teach you how to duel. Why can I not say at that point I kinda like dueling maybe I picked the wrong job let me be a dueler ? But shoot I picked the wrong character. Maybe I have to start a new world just so I can try being one.

My point is why teach me so late. And don't say I should have waited to decide which class to enter. I was a Greenhorn and had no idea how to play the game.

PS Unless I can join the forum before playing the game. lol

:huh:

DeletedUser

if you change I'd say you get half the benefits of your previous class and half the benefits of the new class.

That way there is a penalty and it can't be abused to some mocking advantage.

Of course you can stick with your current class and therefore, no penalty for choosing what you wanted to be and keeping to it.

DeletedUser2692

Yes a penalty for changing sound good to me. But at least you have an option of changing class. :D

DeletedUser

and if you think that a 'penalty' for making what apparently was the wrong choice then quit while you're ahead.

DeletedUser

i think thats a fair idea madkill... like multiclassing kinda right? now before we can summarize and try to put a vote to something like this, we need to see if any of those mixtures of "multiclass" characters would be too powerful. anyone care to make a list of the combinations of classes with half powers would be?

DeletedUser

If class changes were limited to once every 10 levels, I don't see how this would be an exploit.

DeletedUser

i would think once every 10 levels is too many. just ONCE. and for a limited amount of time.