Oddville-Recruiting

DeletedUser

The World of Odd

Oddville Original, currently # 6 in the town rankings, needs new builders to help us finish the town, minimum level requirement is 20.

If you are a pure or almost pure builder and you have reached level 20, please send me a telegram in the game stating your building points.

We have items in our stores that will help you increase your building points, such as the brown bowler hat, the grey bow tie and the brown cotton jacket.

So if you want to help out building in a town where builders are well protected, and where your help is appreciated, come and join us. :)

Adventurers are also welcome to apply, we need good money makers to donate to the buildings. We have good items in the stores to help out with your quests.

So send me a telegram if you want to join the town of Odd. And indeed we are odd. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are still looking for builders with high construction skills to help us finishing the town.

DeletedUser

Builders and adventurers are well protected in Oddville. We have some really good fighters to take good care of us.

Send me a telegram if you're interested in joining with us in a well-functioning town.

DeletedUser

Please send an ingame telegram to Wrangler38 if you want to join Oddville. He's our Recruitment Officer in charge of invitations.

Shopping invitations is now half price, 125$. :)

DeletedUser

Oddville Original ---> Odderville

Oddville Original has branched out with a new daughter town, Odderville.

It is sited just right north of Oddville Original. Send an ingame telegram to me or to Wrangler38 and ask for an invitation. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have the big fort in our sector, The Odd County. Plus we have our outhouse, the small fort, as well.

We need high level builders to help us with building both forts and to finish towns. But all are welcome to join us.

Interested? Odd enough? Send me a telegram ingame or a PM here. :)

DeletedUser

Soon we will give birth to a new little Odd, so come and join us and see it grown strong and big, and odd of course. :D