Odessa

DeletedUser

New town looking for active players.

All levels and classes are more then welcome.

Personally I have only recently started playing the game but am very active and looking for fellow players who are equally enthusiastic.

If you are interested, please just reply here or send me a message in game and I will send out an invite.

bradleyly

DeletedUser

Believe it or not I was considering it. Maybe also changing the name of the town to Ashburtone Grove, Emirates or highbury.... Hmmm, still under consideration. Might scare of other supporters though :laugh:

DeletedUser

We are still looking for people so please feel free to contact.

DeletedUser

London Colney, the old training ground. Now that would stump them :p

DeletedUser

Hi New player looking for Town

Hi I am a new but enthusiaitic player looking to join my first town (hoping it willl be my only town)

Just been playing a few days but am hooked and looking to move on in the game.

Not an Arsenal fan wrong end of the country but we do play in Red and white and our chairman did play for them.

DeletedUser

ill join up even though man u r gunna spank arsenal in champ league lol

DeletedUser

Odessa - Active town looking for new members

Odessa is looking for new members.

We just started up but are growing very rapidly.

We are looking for active and friendly players who have opinions of their own and not afraid to share them.

We are preferably looking at taking in players of level 10 and above as it proves a certain level of commitment, but we are willing make exceptions if the player shows enough interest.

All in all we are a friendly town hoping to provide a basis for people who want to have fun playing the game.

Please contact me or any of the other members of the town for details.

Cheers
bradleyly

DeletedUser

Odessa - dueller/soldier wanted

Odessa is looking for a new member.

We only started up recently but are growing very rapidly.

We are looking for an active and friendly player who has a opinions of his own and not afraid to share them.

We are preferably looking at taking in someone of level 10 and above as it proves a certain level of commitment, but we are willing make exceptions if the player shows enough interest.

All in all we are a friendly town hoping to provide a basis for people who want to have fun playing the game.

Cheers
bradleyly

DeletedUser

Odessa is looking for new, active members. All levels welcome.

We only started up recently but are growing very rapidly.

We are looking for active and friendly players who have a opinions of their own and not afraid to share them.

We are happy to take you in no matter what level you are at but will subject you to a short trial period to make sure that we get active and forum friendly people in.

Cheers
bradleyly

DeletedUser

We have more residences and are now taking in more members again:)

Please reply in here or contact me ingame to find out more

DeletedUser

Odessa is looking for for active members - all levels welcome

We are hoping for active and friendly players who have a opinions of their own and not afraid to share them. All levels are welcome.

We are a friendly town hoping to provide a basis for people who want to have fun playing the game.

All or stores are at level 5 now and are continuing to grow at an incredible speed.

Cheers
bradleyly

DeletedUser

Odessa is looking for one lvl 30+ pure builder

We already have 3 builders in our town but cash keep coming in at a rate we can not keep up with so we are looking for one more builder to add to our already experienced team of builders.

We are a very active town with a very busy forum and builders are almost worshipped:)

Message me here or in game (bradleyly) and we will talk.

Thanks for reading this.