OMG!! Forest Creek is down!!

DeletedUser

Can i just point out the whole town wasnt Ko'd as i have alwasy been there and ive never been knocked out ;)

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am also hitting Forest Creek regularly. If any town wants to offer me free trade to their town so that I can better equip myself against them I would make sure to kill even more forrest creekers.

I hit forest because they have the worst reputation in all the worlds. That is hard to do considering how much of a stink madalice creates on world 3. But atleast she is funny. Mark on the other hand has cheated more people out of money than i care to think about. Because of that I will treat all people from forest creek as I would him.

Yogi-

PS. Send me a note if you are willing to allow me access to your stores. My name is the same as my forum name. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am also hitting Forest Creek regularly. If any town wants to offer me free trade to their town so that I can better equip myself against them I would make sure to kill even more forrest creekers.

I hit forest because they have the worst reputation in all the worlds. That is hard to do considering how much of a stink madalice creates on world 3. But atleast she is funny. Mark on the other hand has cheated more people out of money than i care to think about. Because of that I will treat all people from forest creek as I would him.

Yogi-

PS. Send me a note if you are willing to allow me access to your stores. My name is the same as my forum name. Thanks.

Then maybe by now you would have realized there IS NO FOREST HILL.. nor is there a MarkAnthony.. great and noble mission you have there, too bad it sounds like faulty logic so some town will take pity on you just so you get join and use their town to get gear upgrades.

MarkAnthony has been removed from all worlds except for W3 for his incompetence and abuse of those who tried to help him. He did the same to me in W4 so I overthrew his "Empire" and led the coup to remove him from power. Because of that we are no longer associated with him or his cronies and are our own town.

If this truly is the sole reason you are attacking then you are misinformed.