Open invitation to Gyoza

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

AND anyone else that has been kicked out, banned, harrased or otherwise bullied by any group that thinks they can "player regulate" the rules here.
Our town will join no alliances...ever...nor will we be bullied into treaties, alliances or non-agression agreements.

Play your game any way that you want

please join us in Rocky Holler.

Jesse Watson

-Town Regulator

DeletedUser

AND anyone else that has been kicked out, banned, harrased or otherwise bullied by any group that thinks they can "player regulate" the rules here.
Our town will join no alliances...ever...nor will we be bullied into treaties, alliances or non-agression agreements.

Play your game any way that you want

please join us in Rocky Holler.

Jesse Watson

-Town Regulator
Omg, its like my favourite person ever =P
This is how the game should be played

DeletedUser

Down with the establishment. Unless of course it happens to be a saloon. Then defend it with your lives.

DeletedUser

within minutes of what? if you're going to post ominous warnings please be a little more clear.

If this is a threat from FOM lets get it out in the open where everyone can see it.

DeletedUser

when i invited gyoza i got a warning within minutes from FoM :sad:
BTW i am not FoM :unsure:

DeletedUser

well I received no such threats...I wish that they would. I would post everything they send me right here in the forums, maybe they know this.

DeletedUser

lol :D:laugh:
BTW where is ur town ??

hey r u jesse watson of rocket rollers ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i tried ur name in W8 :huh:
so whats ur town in w8 ??

edit - sry its rocky holler

DeletedUser

you can find me in the rankings

Im in Rocky Holler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and ?.....oh does that mean I'm not important?

Maybe that why FOM didn't threaten me....

DeletedUser

It is perfectly legitimate to message other towns that invite a player they have had troubles with. Usually this is done so that the town knows the situation and understands the history. As you obviously know the history I don't see why they would feel the need to send you a pm about having him in your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.