Orious Recruitment

DeletedUser

One of the newer towns in the game, Orious is in need of active players with a high building skill, a decent level or good dueling stats. Balanced players are always welcome. I am not going to force you to donate to the town or force you to work every day. You will get some work and when you are called upon it would be nice for you to help.

Due to Orious being so new we have many different positions avalible:

Directors are in charge of projects and the people in their division.
They basically control everything in that division and can customize it with ranks, names, etc. But everyting they do has to go through me or anyone I designate. The directors can also create ranks withing the worker class to commerate those who have shown great activity in their division.

Directors: Town Founders level, also Generals in Combat

Vice Directors: Town Con. level,

Workers: Can be called whatever the director pertains, they are builders, soldiers, etc. The directors can also create ranks withing the worker class to commerate those who have shown great activity in their division.

Current Standings:

Town Points: 12,113

Residents: 5

Openings: 5

Building:

Town Buildings/Level

Town Hall: 6

Bank: 4

Mortician: 1

Gunsmith: 6

Church: 1

Saloon: 1

Hotel: 3

Residence:2

General Store: 6

Tailor: 6

Forts:
N/A

Current Building Project:
Level 7 General Store
Level 7 Tailor
Level 7 Gunsmith
Small Fort (Maybe)

If interested on joining send me a message here on the forums or in game with your game name, skills and department of interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A bump. Updates on prjects and score. One position avalible for a mid level ( 5 and above) and active player. Some one with high dueling skills are preffered.

DeletedUser

another bump, updates on projects and score. We have new positions open.