PB vs Gulch towns

DeletedUser

PB has started a war with the Gulch town due to there leaders letting there duellers run free and attack workers and builders we have successfully defeated them on our first attack and had there heads spinning
we are at talks with Fearful Gulch with Dunaway1 who seems to be able to run a town unlike lord cowboy
we hope to have an end to this soon

DeletedUser

PB has started a war with the Gulch town due to there leaders letting there duellers run free and attack workers and builders we have successfully defeated them on our first attack and had there heads spinning
we are at talks with Fearful Gulch with Dunaway1 who seems to be able to run a town unlike lord cowboy
we hope to have an end to this soon

Proof?

DeletedUser

we dont need to show you poof just look on PB-Arch Stanton front page !!!

DeletedUser15762

Well, they have been hitting Gulch a lot, while you've only been shooting Arch Stanton.

DeletedUser

It was fun.I did see alot of leadership in mick,and we decided if we merged would have like 5 forts and 30 towns.I hope our relationship,is so strong we totally dominate the west side.

Takes a bigger man to see the finished result,than the problems in the way.
I'm here to have fun, and PBG is gonna have Just that.=)

BTW... i wouldn't say there was any winner, i hadnt written any towns about any focused attack or even to inform them,it was just buisness as usual.

I have a lot of respect for mick and his ability to lead.Rather than hurting,i decided to go in halves with him in leadership.
Momma didnt raise no fool.We both saw an opportunity to make sometheing better from this scrimish,rather than throwing rocks at eachother.

Both of our aliances are pretty new,but we both grew quickly.
We dont duel workers as a rule,eccept the ones that attack.
Everyone knows you cannot control everyone all the time.
But were molding somthing great out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i would like to say that it is going well my friend pretty smooth at the moment lol still a few worries but it will go well