Perditions Empire

DeletedUser

Well, if the step of family towns were that obvious, it would be part of the vision of the devs, and hence included in the game from the beginning.

DeletedUser

I didn't know emulating a gouverment was thinking outside the box, but thanks for enlightening me.

Any other illuminating words of wisdom?

DeletedUser

If you ever go to a place that serves breakfast any time. Order french toast in the renaissance. It's to die for.

DeletedUser3741

Well, if the step of family towns were that obvious, it would be part of the vision of the devs, and hence included in the game from the beginning.

Most ideas come later on, usually you get the base concept in the beginning working then start adding 'fluff'

So just wondering
After you finish this town, you will move on to a new town, and when thats done you will make a new one, on and on and on; correct?

DeletedUser

That must be why the last update was just 2 days ago, because the devs thought of everything. hmmm

DeletedUser

Here it goes again.

This will goes and goes and goes, and then be locked by a Forum Mod.

So, I say let us all stop in here.

DeletedUser

Notice I used the word vision, not plan.

Anyways, this discussing with these people is futile.

I come up with an argument, they ignore it and go for the grammar, or what not.

Talamare has a point though, plenty of ideas come later on, but do they deviate from the original vision?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Notice I used the word vision, not plan.

Anyways, this discussing with these people is futile.

I come up with an argument, they ignore it and go for the grammar, or what not.

Talamare has a point though, plenty of ideas come later on, but do they deviate from the original vision?

Sorry, but I don't get what you are saying here Joh Rose...