Personal Pictures

DeletedUser

blackjeans.jpg

:blink::huh::D Rose... that hair... OMG!!! Me loves it! You look really really cute!

DeletedUser

I hope you don't take no offense to this Virginia, seeing as that I'm new an all, but you are one gorgeous woman...

wow...you guys are way too kind...thank you...*blush*

DeletedUser

Thanks. Your's is great also. The signature is a song from Schiller (with vocals from Kim Sanders) - Let me love you. ;)

DeletedUser

No, she's mine! lol

I will "protect you, defend you, fight for you. I will be gentle yet firm. I love children and animals, but I am (definitely) not overemotional. I will accept you for who you are, be willing to take you by the hand and forget the rest of the world for the day. I'll try to have a good heart and will always try my best to be a responsible person." :D

DeletedUser

Trying ain't enough. You HAVE to be that kind of a person. ;) :D :D :D -joking-

DeletedUser

Just being honest. I never make promises that I'm not completely sure my (at times) stupid self will always keep.

However, I gave her something to "sink her teeth into", which was more than you did :D

DeletedUser

I have a girl, cowboy. And I'm true to her. Wouldn't gibe her fake hope... better than screwing around with her. Right? ;)

DeletedUser

We're not fighting, Virginia. We're just friendly sonfronting each other, teasing a bit. ;) Don't cry. *hugz* *kiss on cheek*

DeletedUser3741

Shrunk, Click for full size

btw Im the one on the left with the huge hair and the boogie board

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

any chance you could re-size those images a bit smaller for us?

Thanks,

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

Virginia did post a picture . . . you just have to go back a few pages.

DeletedUser

violin platin'.JPG

Me playing the violin.

Sorry it's blurry . . . I was movin' fast! lol