Pillow Fight!

DeletedUser10095

No hit Total health points
- 4 HP

pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $76 from -TP-.

8-0!

Got 4 Medals after that too! Medals earned (Dueler)(Combative)(Ruffian)(Rowdy):D

DeletedUser13020

....I could of sworn I felt some bricks in that pillow of yours :dry:. lol, ill come after you for a rematch some time so watch out!

DeletedUser10095

- 2 HP

pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $375 from Victor Kruger.

DeletedUser10095

I've got one you can borrow.

May be a little BIG though.....:nowink:

DeletedUser16008

I feel threatened by your posting. THREATENED AND HARASSED!!!

Sincere apologies for offending your delicate feelings... but do you happen to have a pillow to settle this ? ill appoint a champion to stand in my place for me...

DeletedUser10480

Sincere apologies for offending your delicate feelings... but do you happen to have a pillow to settle this ? ill appoint a champion to stand in my place for me...

LOL. I got a pillow case alright. I got it crammed full of giblets! Giblets, Victor!!

DeletedUser16008

as its xmas theres bound to be a few Giblets going spare .... just stop messing around with mine YOU HEAR ME ? :mad:

DeletedUser

Just got a pillow, send me an ingame telegram to make an appointment for a pillow fight.

DeletedUser

A tie:

No hit

No hit

pscspyderr wins the duel and gains 17 experience points. Leona Long Legs did not carry any cash and pscspyderr walks away without taking any money.

We will have a rematch. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10095

Also today!

- 6 HP

pscspyderr wins the duel and gains 402 experience points. vitamin2002 did not carry any cash and pscspyderr walks away without taking any money.

It was a good day for my pillow!

DeletedUser

developer must gave one pillow for firearm !!
pillow are mele weapon so its increase mele dueler chance for win pillow fight :p
and as all of us know mele member have more toughness too :p so its dont gave chance for firearm dueler for win pillow fight :p:p
but i must come for you with my weapon :D after when i reach level 99 :dry:

DeletedUser10095

I'll pass. I have no chance of beating you with anything but my pillow. I think we proved that a while back.....:sad:

DeletedUser16008

No hit

Total health points
- 2 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 213 experience points and steals $23 from pscspyderr.

I dunno what to say about that really.... :huh:
I'm honored to be the one who has finally beaten the champ.