Player DeDekmRaZ is a scammer!

DeletedUser

I know - makes it harder for everyone else in the game as people are going to be increasingly suspicious. Though it is a good wake up call for those of us who may be too easily trusting.

DeletedUser35336

I bought a black shawl once on the market that was listed for half price. I imagine it was mean't for someone else, but had no marker or text on it. So I nabbed it and never heard a word about it. When you trade with someone out of town it is always risky in case someone jumps in.
However this is different, it's entering into a transaction you have no intention of fulfilling at the great expense of others. I never feel sorry for anyone else, because I'm a rotten cow. But even I would go out of my way to knock this guy out :D

fortfighter1

Is there a way the market can be changed to enable swaps? Example when i list something i click a box for a swap and other person cannot pick up till they list there item and click a box. Once both items are up then both people can take the swap item.

Also Derek i am not impressed with your posts on this subject, shows a little bit of immaturity. Personality does not look well for a MOD posting in this matter.

DeletedUser14006

Also Derek i am not impressed with your posts on this subject, shows a little bit of immaturity. Personality does not look well for a MOD posting in this matter.

I do not figure where degrees of maturity enter into it, different folk play the game different ways and I am merely highlighting something that happens in game on a frequent basis. Hopefully by bringing the matter to light it may just save a few folk from falling foul to these bandits :ph34r:

Sure, I have done some dispicable things in the past as a player, but this bears no relevance on my ability to perform my duty here as a forum moderator, please learn to distinguish between the two as everybody has the right to play the game how they see fit within the set rules.

fortfighter1

Give the guy a break, I bet he is just roleplaying your typical wild west villain/bandit :)

Been scammed in the game is not cool. Making fun of it is not cool either. That was my point. In real life i was brought up to have respect for other people which i hope has served me well in my marriage for the last 10 years. I know lots of people who have been scammed out of there lifes savings during the celtic tiger years in my country. Sorry if i came on a little bit too strong for your liking.

DeletedUser15641

I do not figure where degrees of maturity enter into it, different folk play the game different ways and I am merely highlighting something that happens in game on a frequent basis. Hopefully by bringing the matter to light it may just save a few folk from falling foul to these bandits :ph34r:

Sure, I have done some dispicable things in the past as a player, but this bears no relevance on my ability to perform my duty here as a forum moderator, please learn to distinguish between the two as everybody has the right to play the game how they see fit within the set rules.

Nah Derek, you lied, you only did that in w1 :p

My rules or no deal is my way only and I never ever cheated anyone due to having a higher class of characteristic, my mistake of trusting a greedy 'friend'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25606

you mean the howdahs derewk ripped off a guy by lyin on w1?

im my mind if you rip ppl off on market your a dog.

you can make up excuses for it ...but there's none..ppl are trusting and generally friendly in this game , if you try and exploit it..your a mutt .simple as that

DeletedUser15641

I don't want to list it, its in the past ;)

Well, you guys are warned now, I'd trust Derek but to some extent as our bond isn't sane.......look at relationship between the opposite magnets ;).

Dede, he's another case, use my rules thing or no deal is a classic but I don't scam ;).

DeletedUser35465

No understan many here, I understand think player this post need stick for teach better manner.

I use boom boom stick him head. Head no hard break like watermelon too quick :blink:

Strike: Head
- 770 HP
No hit
Total health points
- 770 HP
DeDeKmRaZ passes out. Li Kui wins the duel, gains 0 experience, 0 duel experience and steals $1,072 from DeDeKmRaZ.

DeletedUser15641

nice shoot mate, keep it up and stay away from me, or protect me :p

DeletedUser16628

I have had many dealings with DeDekmRaZ without 1 issue.Speaking of which I've never really had any such issues with any players really.But there lies the rub,as there are players out there looking to cheat you so be warned I may cheat you out of whatever deal we are doing together or worst of all you may cheat me.I'm going to much more careful now.

DeletedUser31403

He's now banned on Dakota. Anyone know why?

DeletedUser19965

For a long time I have played the game how I wanted to play the game, this meant hijacking towns, ransacking enemy markets and sure, from time to time exploiting players.

Why? Because I could and I prefer to play the villain than the upstanding citizen.

In my opinion, if someone is naive enough to get suckered, to enter into trade negotiations of any sort with someone they do not know then they have to accept the risks associated with such actions.

Dog Eat Dog *RUFF*

Thanks for letting everyone see the side of you I have been dealing with FOREVER on w1 lol :D

DeletedUser19518

be sure only to list when the two parties involved in the transaction are online.

100% Works!

Be online both. Info each other when you put something up and verify that will be taken immediately.
Also try to check if there is a thief around in chat (if you know the thief ofc) ;)

V
$1