Players' Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4111

:eek:I see my neighboring countries... Am I the only one from Malaysia here?:cool:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Games that I play;
MonsterGame Wrld6 (NilzaronPlanetarium)
BattleOn (Same as above)
TalesofMagic (Snowyyuki)
Dragon Fable (Same as above)
BananaKing Wrld1 (Same as above)
Dignfight (Same as above)
Travian Wrld7 (Same as above)
Puzzle Pirates (Snowyyuki-Viridian Ocean as captain, Sesalji-Malachite Ocean as officer)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im from yorkshire, and yes that is a seperate country to the UK.

Gduck

DeletedUser

I'm from the Wild West frontier swarming with Mexicans (like myself), Los Angeles, California.

DeletedUser

I from Latvia :) And I search for more people who is from Latvia and play in world 3 :)

DeletedUser

I tallied up everyone's pays d'origine up until now:

UK - 31
USA - 258
Lichtenstein - 15
Antarctica - 637 000
Texas - 5
Canada - -16 (I'm not sure if this is right, I tend to get their numbers and temperature confused)
.de - 15 million
The bottom of Hightower's pedestal kissing his feet - just about everyone

discuss

DeletedUser

Phil said:

discuss

Hmm, interesting theory, Mr. Phil. Pray tell, where did you come up with such a pearl of wisdom?

DeletedUser

USA baby! the best country in this world.

sorry if i make anyone feel lesser, but had to add that last part since ths had to be at least 10 characters.

Excuse me? Where have you been up until now?

Anyway, London, England here.

DeletedUser

Hmm, interesting theory, Mr. Phil. Pray tell, where did you come up with such a pearl of wisdom?
It has died down quite a bit lately, most probably don't know who Hightower is (probably should pay more attention) but it hits 99% of people once they know. I believe the scientific term is Hightoweres Egoitis, it lasts anywhere from 2 days to 2 years, usually subsiding when they realize it gets them nowhere. Of course there are always anamolies.

DeletedUser

It has died down quite a bit lately, most probably don't know who Hightower is (probably should pay more attention) but it hits 99% of people once they know. I believe the scientific term is Hightoweres Egoitis, it lasts anywhere from 2 days to 2 years, usually subsiding when they realize it gets them nowhere. Of course there are always anamolies.

Fantastic! I'm glad that I'm in the 1% that haven't been hit... Although as you said, recently there's not been much of it going on...

DeletedUser

I tallied up everyone's pays d'origine up until now:

UK - 31
USA - 258
Lichtenstein - 15
Antarctica - 637 000
Texas - 5
Canada - -16 (I'm not sure if this is right, I tend to get their numbers and temperature confused)
.de - 15 million

discuss

You might have a lot of time to done this, Phil?

Status
Not open for further replies.