Portrait of Elmyr...

DeletedUser

I just use PaintShop Pro and a mouse, but I'm hoping to get around to buying a graphics tablet one of these days. Thanks for the comments.

DeletedUser

That's the one I have too. It's always worked well enough for me to make me decide I don't need to upgrade.

DeletedUser

Your hair (and face, of course)is too pretty for me to get it right, but I hope you aren't offended by the effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

You made the eyes look pretty good.
But is that really what Gem looks like? Where's the boot-burglar mask?

DeletedUser

I considered putting a boot in there, but couldn't figure out what to do with it. Maybe I should have just done a portrait of her feet?

DeletedUser14280

Maybe you should do a portrait of Gem's boot collection.

Go on...you're drawing enough faces anyway.

DeletedUser

I'll save that for someone better suited for it. Almost all of the work I've sold has been portraits of kids or animals, with a few character portraits and houses thrown in. I'm not great at bodies (including feet) and really suck at landscapes (which is why my backgrounds are almost always abstract).

DeletedUser13020

Elmyr is naked without the hat! hehe, i like the last one, its all mona lisa style (kinda?). idk, but looks very pretty.

DeletedUser

Elmyr is naked without the hat! hehe, i like the last one, its all mona lisa style (kinda?). idk, but looks very pretty.

I just had to prove to people that Elmyr doesn't wear a hat to cover partial baldness! Gem is a very pretty girl; I think she's much prettier than the picture, but I'm glad she likes it.

Thanks again for all the compliments.

DeletedUser

I'll just let you try to figure out who this is supposed to be. :unsure: I may redo the onions when I'm more awake.

DeletedUser

Sorry this one isn't very accurate, but I didn't have a picture to work from.

DeletedUser

Last one for a while. Thanks for all the feedback.

DeletedUser

Wow, you are awesome. Love mine. May I ask what that is behind me though?

Also, the one of Gem. Very nice. Me <3 Gem.

DeletedUser

They were onions behind you, but I think I made them too big. Thanks.