Problems?

DeletedUser

It was just a little later than they had said, but I'm in now.

DeletedUser

I was able to join w/ no problem. But I am having the same bug that happened in W7, I do some work, and get no work report or product.

DeletedUser

No problem

No problem I just have to click in the world and then click where it says join world

DeletedUser435

Just got in to w8,2 hours ago.Done 2 hours picking tobacco and i did not receive a report for finishing the job ??,no tobacco,no money and exp N1 ??

just my luck

DeletedUser7966

lol wierd. you should only have to pick tobacco for 3mins at the start and you get enough for Henry.

Everythings fine for me.

DeletedUser435

That might be it then
I went to do the 3min and a 2 hour shift picking tobacco,but then canceled the 3min and went for a 2 hour shift picking cotton

O well

DeletedUser

Oh trust me, I tried that, as well as ctrl+F5, and a different computer. Does not fix it.

I fixed it the same way I did in W7, work some other job for 2hrs, then work on picking tobacco for 3 min (not by choice, it was the only thing it let me select). Somehow that works , the work reports for the job work just fine after that.

DeletedUser

that`s because you must do the tobacco quest before any other job
I am aware. Think the trick is that you have to do the first one in that 3min interval. I did 1.5hrs of it in W7 before I found out it was a bug in the game, you get no work report, and no xp for it. Your energy goes down, and you have nothing to show for it.